Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jeg815

Lady Gaga 'Enigma' Pays Homage To Britney Spears' 'Piece Of Me'

Was glad to see Gaga's entire 'Enigma' residency make its way to YouTube. I expected more from Lady Gaga, but as seen in the "Poker Face" performance below, it's very "Piece Of Me" Britney. Britney is dancing better than she has in a long time, still not fully there, but close. Gaga's performance is a bad interpretation of Britney's previous residency. Complete with armograohy , standing in one spot moving only her arms while dancers dance, clearly no connection between the artist and the song they're performing, laying on the "Brodway" flavor a bit too much, and more.

At least Britney included parts of the dance routine that made 'Slave For You' one of Britney's biggest hits.

I expected more from Gaga. Shout out to Gaga.

20 minutes ago, jeg815 said:

Complete with armograohy , standing in one spot moving only her arms while dancers dance, clearly no connection between the artist and the song they're performing, laying on the "Brodway" flavor a bit too much, and more. 

I'm lost a bit - is it still about Gaga or you're talking about Britney? oprah12

48 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I'm lost a bit - is it still about Gaga or you're talking about Britney? oprah12

This tbh!

I just saw all the videos from Enigma and other than that big metallic robot, nothing was spectacular.

The looks were a mess, the choreo was her basically moving her arms and twirling and the setlist eventhough it's quite good it's also super short.

brit3

3 hours ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Britney is better just because she has the better catalogue of hits, not because of the dancing/choreo.

Gaga's is cute and it's good she's back to being edgy instead of that boring ass fucking Hoeanne era that was so dull and boring and plain

Not according to the Grammys 

They’re both equally shitty shows except one bitch is ruining her legacy with some cheap overhyped anime cringe fest & the other bitch is running her legacy too but  wearing cheap lingerie and dry humping on stage while her hands are having seizures 

Although penitration’s choreography so far looks promising so Britney might come back to snatch 

I highly doubt it tho

3 hours ago, Goodform.mp3 said:

They’re both equally shitty shows except one bitch is ruining her legacy with some cheap overhyped anime cringe fest & the other bitch is running her legacy too but  wearing cheap lingerie and dry humping on stage while her hands are having seizures 

Although penitration’s choreography so far looks promising so Britney might come back to snatch 

I highly doubt it tho

And this is coming from  necky mayonnaise fan-signed.fall8

14 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Well in that case, Gaga wins there too. Her hits are much bigger than Britney's. nat1 

Xtina has 7 youtube videos over 100mil (I'll be kind and include lady marmalade, even though P!nk was the star of the video/song...)

Britney has 17

Gaga has 15 

Britney btw debuted in an era where Youtube didn't even exist iggy1 Gaga and Britney are known as the princess of pop's and are undisuputed, Gaga for her overtaking of Madonna (which has further been the case given the unprecedented success of her first movie ASIB) as the Queen of Pop and Britney has always had that title and always will. Xtina was known as the 'voice of a generation' until Kelly Clarkson debuted, and now we have people like Adele, it's just not true. Mariah is the best vocalist to come from the 90's and Adele is the best vocalist to come from the 00's. xtina2

21 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Well in that case, Gaga wins there too. Her hits are much bigger than Britney's. nat1 

Dude, in which alternative universe do you live? Britney peaked in an era where it was impossible to escape from her on the media. People obviously know her stuff more than any recent pop star (I'm not even a fan of her, but I have to give credits where they belong).

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.