Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Ok but what is this?

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

It's the crazy shit yall wanted back um2

There are a few cringe moments on the show (like this and the horrendous fish dance in DITD), but is it really BG worthy? um2

But she can’t pull it off anymore. um2 

4 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

The show has some flaws, but overall, it's what everyone wanted. She went fully CrazyGa with a conceptual show. I mean, if we're going to nitpick just to hate on it... jj4 

There is a thin line between crazy and cringe. This show is a cringe, even Joanne Tour looked better

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

I don't know what she should've done, but okay oprah14

A setlist that has a thematic value? Re-invent the songs and performance concepts? Wear avant garde or high fashion outfits instead of garbage that she wore? Not come up with a reharshed MB storyline? Anything new?  

This is the woman who said in 2016 that she wants to see more people reinventing their songs on stage (and criticized Pop stars for not doing that how ironic) and said (of course, for all its worth i didnt take this one seriously) that she’s planning to reinvent Vegas shows lmao this just looks like a highschool talent show 

Britney’s >>>>

7 minutes ago, Jjang said:

A setlist that has a thematic value? Re-invent the songs and performance concepts? Wear avant garde or high fashion outfits instead of garbage that she wore? Not come up with a reharshed MB storyline? Anything new?  

This is the woman who said in 2016 that she wants to see more people reinventing their songs on stage (and criticized Pop stars for not doing that how ironic) and said (of course, for all its worth i didnt take this one seriously) that she’s planning to reinvent Vegas shows lmao this just looks like a highschool talent show 

Britney’s >>>>

Oh please, yall are milking this setlist bullshit since forever lmfao2 Which other pop star does tours with a storyline and a connected setlist? What, are you gonna quote some stuff she said in 2010 again? 

She never changed songs' renditions, nor changed choreographies, so no one should've expected that anyway ari9 

She's been wearing "garbage" her whole career ari9 Please draw the line between garbage and avant grade. ari9

It's not rocket science oprah14

24 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Britney’s >>>>

Well said. clap4 

12 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Oh please, yall are milking this setlist bullshit since forever lmfao2 Which other pop star does tours with a storyline and a connected setlist?

Literally almost every big artist who values large stage production. moo12 

Why are y'all holding Gags to such a low standard all the time? 

Her musical director needs to be fucking fired. What is he even doing besides playing the album version of her songs? It's so fucking lame...and then the way she tried to justify the song order throughout the dialogue was so cringey. lol3 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.