Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Ok but what is this?

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

Well said. clap4 

Literally almost every big artist who values large stage production. moo12 

Why are y'all holding Gags to such a low standard all the time? 

Her musical director needs to be fucking fired. What is he even doing besides playing the album version of her songs? It's so fucking lame...and then the way she tried to justify the song order throughout the dialogue was so cringey. lol3 

Tell me the story of The ANTI Tour? Or The Witness Tour? The reputation Tour?

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Well said. clap4 

Literally almost every big artist who values large stage production. moo12 

Why are y'all holding Gags to such a low standard all the time? 

Her musical director needs to be fucking fired. What is he even doing besides playing the album version of her songs? It's so fucking lame...and then the way she tried to justify the song order throughout the dialogue was so cringey. lol3 

The only thing that’s cringy is you sitting in the enigma thread for 2 hours until the livestream was over lol3 

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Tell me the story of The ANTI Tour? Or The Witness Tour? The reputation Tour?

ANTi was a mess and a half, I'll give you that. But Gaga used to be better than Rihanna tour-wise. 

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

The only thing that’s cringy is you sitting in the enigma thread for 2 hours until the livestream was over lol3 

Why the fuck not? Am I not allowed to watch and comment a show of someone I used to stan? Literally fuck off. I think I'm gonna put you back on ignore like I did the past few months. It was good not having your instigating ass around.

Just now, Madonna said:

Why the fuck not? Am I not allowed to watch and comment a show of someone I used to stan? Literally fuck off. I think I'm gonna put you back on ignore like I did the past few months. It was good not having your instigating ass around.

You really feel the need to tell us what you’re gonna do lol3 no one gives a fuck about it and neither about your opinions lol3 

block me for 2 hours I guess lol3 

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

Screaming

Let me give the good sis a stream so she can put food on the table next Christmas

God knows if she was sitting next to the water bottle this year 

DNV8-v0UQAASq-5.jpg

nicki5 

26 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Tell me the story of The ANTI Tour?

talking about revamping... the anti tour was legit the diamonds world tour 2.0 just with different outfits and rihanna stans have the audacity to come for gaga's performances/performance skills. i've seen it all ari9

1 minute ago, Rachel Green said:

talking about revamping... the anti tour was legit the diamonds world tour 2.0 just with different outfits and rihanna stans have the audacity to come for gaga's performances/performance skills. i've seen it all ari9

Rihanna's tours have always been kinda shit. I don't hold her to the same standard as Gaga. ari9 

20 minutes ago, Michael. said:

I mean don’t get me wrong but Gaga’s craziness was backed up with creativity and intriguing visuals. This is the cringy type of craziness. oprah14 

It looks like a love child of The Monster Ball and artRave...but the bad traits of each tour. moo12 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.