Agugaga

Ariana is dumb

How do you have the biggest single in the country for the last 2 months and you failed to drop an album around the holidays to maximize your sales? She literally could’ve had a 400k sales week had she released her new album but nope. oprah14 

Im actually happy she didn’t cuz that gives her deluded fanbase much less to boast about ny1 

Not only did she sabatoge the success of “Sweetner” by moving on so quickly, but she also sabotaged the success of her new album. Gurl fire your manager! 

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Ready to bump this thread when her next album smashes

I mean sure, her next album will be streamed just finely. But she always lacked in physical sales and had she dropped her album in December the old parents would’ve actially purchased copies for their kids. So no, she will not sell a lot of physical units in Quarter 1 of the year. But you can keep the streaming tho, I guess that’s kinda cute? brit9 

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

I mean sure, her next album will be streamed just finely. But she always lacked in physical sales and had she dropped her album in December the old parents would’ve actially purchased copies for their kids. So no, she will not sell a lot of physical units in Quarter 1 of the year. But you can keep the streaming tho, I guess that’s kinda cute? brit9 

Yeah an album with 3 billion streams is pretty cute I'll take it

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Yeah an album with 3 billion streams is pretty cute I'll take it

Honestly I wouldn’t be impressed even if it was 13 billion streams. The fact that all u have to do is touch ur phone to listen to an album for free simply doesn’t impress me. I can’t believe boasting about streams is actually a thing for these new artists. brit9 

I can see veterans boasting about it cuz they already sold millions and millions and on top of that they are getting streams like its icing on the cake. But to boast about it without ever actually selling? brit9 

27 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Didn’t you recently just say that physical CDds are old dusty attic Compact Discs, that streaming is the future, and those physical sales don’t matter anymore? oprah8 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Honestly I wouldn’t be impressed even if it was 13 billion streams. The fact that all u have to do is touch ur phone to listen to an album for free simply doesn’t impress me. I can’t believe boasting about streams is actually a thing for these new artists. brit9 

Different demographics, different type of consumers, different times. You're melting so many topics together and making dumb conclusions as a result. Well, you know what actually, I'd argue that streaming is more impressive and is a more honest testimony of the GP's likings to you because unlike physical / digital copies you can't return a stream, if you bought the album then you bought it - you might as well give it one listen and hate it and never listen to it again. With Ari's streams it's evident that the GP loves her music and repeats it 3 billion times per album and counting. ari5 While Christina on the other hand established herself as an unreliable release artist and that's why for the past 10+ years she released nothing but commercial catastrophes. xtina3

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

Didn’t you recently just say that physical CDds are old dusty attic Compact Discs, that streaming is the future, and those physical sales don’t matter anymore? oprah8 

He only says that if we’re talking about xtinct because apparently that fat bitch is an exception 

1 hour ago, light741 said:

This thread is dumb.

Fb7gaG9.gif

Pillsbury Doughboy strikes again. gaga5

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

I love a good read , only things dusty are copies of Come On Over Baby (All I Want Is You)xtina1

I see everyone is resorting to “fat” jokes as soon as we all found out Xtina isn’t the biggest flop of the decade. oprah14 

I’d be in panic last resort mode too if I was an Xtina hater and found out she sold 44 million records in her second decade while her rival was left far behind. She’s a big singer from all those records sold  nat2 

She is playing right considering she just announced her tour and her gigs went for sale.... 

Probably her album will be released around March right before her tour or between US leg and Europe July/August (but I think would be too late...)

Probably will come out near time when TY,N starts to fade away

6 hours ago, Agugaga said:

You're an Xtina fan you can't talk about album sales.

Britney stans can cos the good sis has 2 diamond certified albums. What does xtina have? She has a certified x2 diamond fat ass. 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.

Ready to bump this thread when her next album smashes

Didn’t you recently just say that physical CDds are old dusty attic Compact Discs, that streaming is the future, and those physical sales don’t matter anymore?  

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.