Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Alvarø

Confirmed: New Year's Eve performance at Stonewall, TONIGHT!!!

Well, she is performing but we don't know if it is going to be any new material. I mean, don't get me wrong I would love to hear some new material, but I'd rather calm down for a bit :) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't. PLEASE NEW MUSIC QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 minutes ago, avivi82 said:

Well, she is performing but we don't know if it is going to be any new material. I mean, don't get me wrong I would love to hear some new material, but I'd rather calm down for a bit :) AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't. PLEASE NEW MUSIC QUEEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The guy who has been posting these stuff since some days ago did it in the "New music" section, so hopefully we'll get a magic taste of M14. antm1

1 minute ago, Alvarø said:

The guy who has been posting these stuff since some days ago did it in the "New music" section, so hopefully we'll get a magic taste of M14. antm1

It HAS to be good music. I hope she will not waste a good promo by performing old songs. jj4 But even if she performs older songs, I hope she will upload them on youtube. mj1

2 minutes ago, avivi82 said:

I really hope so. Alvaro such a beautiful Spanish name, my nephew was going to be called like that but we changed it to Alejandro. 

Thnks! That's very sweet and cool to read. 

Just now, Régine Filange said:

They said its a camera there. I guess it will.

The insider guy said that there was a TV camera, so maybe they'll stream the performance live from Stonewall at some point of the night.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.