Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Mondcard93

Xtina NYE setlist

I’m not allowed to reveal how I have this info, but from what I could see and hear, here’s what she’s performing: 

Genie in A Bottle

Come on Over

Can’t Hold Us Down (snippet)

Fighter

Aint No Other Man

Let There Be Love 

nothing off Liberation, or  bionic. 

36 minutes ago, STJ said:

I hope she can pull it off for the real performance... (she usually do better in rehearsals from past experiences) gaga1 

Then they better leak the full rehearsals lj1 

1. Genie in a Bottle
  2. Come On Over Baby (All I Want is You)
  3. Can't Hold Us Down
  4. Ain't No Other Man
  5. Fighter
  6. Let There Be Love

Looks like the OP was [almost] right on the correct order; "Ain't No Other Man" and "Fighter" were swapped! Queen slayed me tonight! I need a new album, tour and everything stat! #XTINA2019

So no songs from Lubricant? moo12 Why does she sabotage her self so much? I mean she could've at least sang her Grammy Nominated songs. ari9

She totally wasted the opportunity to perform FIL, Like I Do or heck, even Wonderland. 

Side note, she slayed it tonight vocally but I wanted her to sing her new songs. 

Not to sound shallow but i really wish she would ditch the huge coat and hair scraped up with shades look. It doesn’t do anything for her. She looked so attractive in the Maria performance on the Lib tour. This is more of the look I would have liked from her.

I wonder what the general consensus is from the general public on her performance? More ‘meh’ than ‘wow’? 

5 minutes ago, Bionic-Boy-84 said:

Not to sound shallow but i really wish she would ditch the huge coat and hair scraped up with shades look. It doesn’t do anything for her. She looked so attractive in the Maria performance on the Lib tour. This is more of the look I would have liked from her.

I wonder what the general consensus is from the general public on her performance? More ‘meh’ than ‘wow’? 

This. 

I would've preferred the style she went for in her IG posts but yeah, it was freaking cold so we can't really blame her but to be honest, what she wore made her look like an igloo. dead4

As for the the reaction of people, well, social media stans are half and half about it. But to me, she sounded great vocally. 

3 hours ago, STJ said:

fashion-wise, we're still in the Liberation era moo1

rav3 I am aware that X hasn't had a solo hit this decade but she could've at least sung  1 song from Liberation. I can't at her thinking that singing the same songs for 10 years will make people intrested in her music again nicki5 If she's asked to sing on NYE again in 2025 she'll probably sing the same medley she sang yesterday dead2 that's sad katy9

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.