Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

Hailee Steinfeld

Shall we have a thread for this songstress/Oscar and Golden Globe nominated actress/only human being thus far to pull off duckface? No, you say? Well, too bad, because here it is.

Some songs/EP:

Hailee_Steinfeld_-_Haiz.png

Films currently in theatres: 

MV5BMjI0OTExMzI0MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDAx

MV5BOTM3NzE5OTE1Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzQw

See?

Z6x7eg7.jpg

36 minutes ago, rose said:

adorable, talented and a sweetheart... what's not to love about the true queen of pop and life 

BNcR.gif

It's strange, I don't really get crushes on celebrities (at least not since I was substantially younger), but I saw Bumblebee the other day and I kinda do have one on her giveup2 She also did a really good job with her voice role in that Spider-Man flick that came out a couple weeks before.

58 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

It's strange, I don't really get crushes on celebrities (at least not since I was substantially younger), but I saw Bumblebee the other day and I kinda do have one on her giveup2 She also did a really good job with her voice role in that Spider-Man flick that came out a couple weeks before.

that's the power of Hailee rav3 how was the Bumblebee? 

the new spider-man movie looks so good cry1 i can't wait to see it. 

17 minutes ago, rose said:

that's the power of Hailee rav3 how was the Bumblebee? 

the new spider-man movie looks so good cry1 i can't wait to see it. 

It was pretty good! Definitely the best of the Transformers movies, which might not seem like a huge achievement but it really is enjoyable. I liked that it was a bit lower key, with Bumblebee and just two other Decepticons being the only Cybertronians to appear extensively. My one nitpick about it, and it's very specific, is the forced nostalgia bit. And what I mean by that is sometimes you'll see a poster for The Thing or Raiders of the Lost Ark in the background, and to me it just sticks out as "hey, here's this thing from the 80s that everybody will recognize!" Obviously it's not a big deal and it doesn't really damage my overall positive opinion of the movie, but I've seen the same thing more than a few times now in Stranger Things, It and some other stuff and it slightly annoys me rip4 

Spider-Man was straight up AWESOME. You'll love it, the animation, voice acting, story...I was blown away. 

Also, part of the reason I wanted to make this thread is so I could ask is you've seen this? I remember you posting the "Emma Watson playing with kittens" gif and this seemed like a weirdly specific thing you'd like given that rip4

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

It was pretty good! Definitely the best of the Transformers movies, which might not seem like a huge achievement but it really is enjoyable. I liked that it was a bit lower key, with Bumblebee and just two other Decepticons being the only Cybertronians to appear extensively. My one nitpick about it, and it's very specific, is the forced nostalgia bit. And what I mean by that is sometimes you'll see a poster for The Thing or Raiders of the Lost Ark in the background, and to me it just sticks out as "hey, here's this thing from the 80s that everybody will recognize!" Obviously it's not a big deal and it doesn't really damage my overall positive opinion of the movie, but I've seen the same thing more than a few times now in Stranger Things, It and some other stuff and it slightly annoys me rip4 

Spider-Man was straight up AWESOME. You'll love it, the animation, voice acting, story...I was blown away. 

Also, part of the reason I wanted to make this thread is so I could ask is you've seen this? I remember you posting the "Emma Watson playing with kittens" gif and this seemed like a weirdly specific thing you'd like given that rip4

i'm not too excited for bumblebee just because i'm not a big transformers fan, movie-wise, but i am sure once i watch it i'll actually end up liking it. i don't mind the overkill of "look we have cool 80s stuff in our movie/show about the 80s" but i can get why it might bother other people.

i know i'll love the new spider-man movie. i've heard nothing but great things about it. 

the album question and answer lmfao1 girl just say it ain't coming. the puppies just wanting to play with each other was cute.

22 hours ago, rose said:

i'm not too excited for bumblebee just because i'm not a big transformers fan, movie-wise, but i am sure once i watch it i'll actually end up liking it. i don't mind the overkill of "look we have cool 80s stuff in our movie/show about the 80s" but i can get why it might bother other people.

i know i'll love the new spider-man movie. i've heard nothing but great things about it. 

the album question and answer lmfao1 girl just say it ain't coming. the puppies just wanting to play with each other was cute.

Nor am I, but this one is pretty solid. Mind you I haven't seen the fifth Transformers movie, but I doubt it's much better than the first four. 

Yeah, it's a fairly minor thing, I wouldn't complain about it if this was the first time I'd seen it, but when the junkyard boss is like "I can't miss ALF!", I'm like I get it rip2 

22 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Nor am I, but this one is pretty solid. Mind you I haven't seen the fifth Transformers movie, but I doubt it's much better than the first four. 

Yeah, it's a fairly minor thing, I wouldn't complain about it if this was the first time I've seen it, but when the junkyard boss is like "I can't miss ALF!", I'm like I get it rip2 

omg that took me out rip2

22 hours ago, rose said:

omg that took me out rip2

How many of her movies have you seen anyway? Other than the two I already mentioned I saw True Grit, Ender's Game, Pitch Perfect 2 and Edge of Seventeen all roughly at the time they came out on DVD/Blu-ray. I'd like to see more, although I'm not sure what, maybe the third PP movie. Apparently she's supposed to play Emily Dickinson in a TV show later this year? Maybe that'll be good.

8 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

How many of her movies have you seen anyway? Other than the two I already mentioned I saw True Grit, Ender's Game, Pitch Perfect 2 and Edge of Seventeen all roughly at the time they came out on DVD/Blu-ray. I'd like to see more, although I'm not sure what, maybe the third PP movie. Apparently she's supposed to play Emily Dickinson in a TV show later this year? Maybe that'll be good.

i have seen that plus barely lethal, 3 days to kill and begin again. yeah, i heard about her playing Emily. hopefully it will be good.

24 minutes ago, Daenerys said:

queen needs to release a full album

You know, when I made this thread I was actually gonna tag you and a couple other people, but you hadn't been active for a couple of weeks at the time so I just went with @rose because I knew she'd vindicate me rip4creep1 

17 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

and we need to bop to rock bottom

z9.png.f137381666505c70fd972994180af612.

the avi change ruined this i-

14 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

You know, when I made this thread I was actually gonna tag you and a couple other people, but you hadn't been active for a couple of weeks at the time so I just went with @rose because I knew she'd vindicate me rip4creep1 

it's okay! as long as miss hailee gets the love she deserves!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.