Americunt

Lana Del Rey | Hope is a Dangerous Thing for a Woman Like Me to Have - But I Have It | January 9th, 2019

9 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

it's a pretty song but it's certainly not her best nicki5 twill be a cute album track

I just read the lyrics on genuis and they are cute, but it's a bit boring for my taste. The piano instrumental going for 5 minutes was a choice! nicki5 

Lyrics is all that matters here. And that aspect is definitely great. 

Don't ask if I'm happy

You know that I'm not

But at best I can say

I'm not sad

Every line is nothing short of great and it just feels like that out if the black and into the blue vibe zone of Get Free marks the atmosphere in the song. 

Three out of three songs from Norman Fucking Rockwell so far. Very nice. jj2

The title and the lyrics should have been better edited before release. I don't know if she's trying to be funny with both, but it sounds like an un-edited stream of consciousness poem with an insanely long title that does nothing for the song. Reminds me of some of the Honeymoon era lyrics. Sounds phoned in.

Mariners Apartment Complex, Venice Bitch, and even Hey Baby Blue are so much better in terms of writing and execution.

Obviously the worst song so far but really cute and captures the emotional vibe the album is likely to have... though the lyrics are pretty a lot of them give me Change vibe as in they feel tacky and too straightforward... can't be too mad when she's having her best era in years though! oprah14

On 1/9/2019 at 5:32 AM, Hunty Bear said:

that "black narcissist" line is really being misconstrued as Azealia shade lmfao1 it's clearly about depression but also just generally...what an awkward line? it's pretty easy to be misconstrued imo

I don't entierally believe she didn't do it on purpose if even just for attention or to be cutesy but can't be proven as meant as rip2 messy

19 hours ago, DW said:

I heard she is a racism now after this song lana3

I didn't heard anything racist in it but who knows lana4

I love the "Hi Dad" line the most yas2

8 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

yeah im confused about that mad5 

some idiots really actually believe that she's talking about a "black narcissist" (a la Kanye or Azealia) when it's so obvious that it's a metaphor for depression jj4 but the visual of Lana twerking to cast a voodoo spell on Azealia would be funny jj4 

2 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

some idiots really actually believe that she's talking about a "black narcissist" (a la Kanye or Azealia) when it's so obvious that it's a metaphor for depression jj4 but the visual of Lana twerking to cast a voodoo spell on Azealia would be funny jj4 

I need that in the music video NOW clap1

16 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

i find it hard to believe she's stupid enough to not realize how that can sound to some considering she hates being misinterpreted... so idk jj4 obv it's clear what's it actually means but yeah.. jj4  

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

there are many, actually

stream HIADTFAWLMTHBIHI!  

there are no words

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.