Sign in to follow this  

James Blake | Assume Form | January 18, 2019

Lachlan    17,565

This album is so good. giveup1 The Travis Scott song is probably my least fave but everything is A+!

Also stan Joji right now @Urbanov wendy4 

Hunty Bear    11,003
9 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

The Travis Scott song is probably my least fave but everything is A+!

wendy4 

10 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

stan Joji

tumblr_inline_n30xs6zAFo1qb4idi.gif

Urbanov    43,760
15 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

This album is so good. giveup1

It is! brit2

16 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

The Travis Scott song is probably my least fave but everything is A+!

Umm brit1

16 minutes ago, Lachlan said:

It's so fucking good. Ugh. Sad boys unite brit2

Hunty Bear    11,003
11 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

At least we stan asian excellence brit3

mediocrity* brit3 the only song I ever remotely cared for was IDWWMT but it hasn't even held up in the 2 (?) years since its release

also I'll Come Too is growing on me hard ari2 this is truly the #sadboi album of the month/year/decade!

Urbanov    43,760
2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

mediocrity* brit3 the only song I ever remotely cared for was IDWWMT but it hasn't even held up in the 2 (?) years since its release

we stan Asian excellence and you stan a soup-thrower brit3

Princess Nokia Kitana

8 minutes ago

Hunty Bear    11,003
Just now, Urbanov said:

we stan Asian excellence and you stan a soup-thrower brit3

Princess Nokia Kitana

8 minutes ago

that was my first time listening to her and it was not good anyway! skipped halfway through brit3 

Urbanov    43,760
2 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

that was my first time listening to her and it was not good anyway! skipped halfway through brit3 

sigh! good riddance! she has like two cute bops (Tomboy and Brujas) but that's all about her honestly brit3

Urbanov    43,760
On 1/20/2019 at 6:46 AM, Lachlan said:

This album is so good. giveup1 The Travis Scott song is probably my least fave but everything is A+!

oprah4oprah4oprah4 

Hunty Bear    11,003
57 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I don't like dignifying P4K reviews but what a joke eve1 each and every one of his albums has scored above an 8.0, but of course he's on their shit list after calling them out for their insensitive "sad boi" mockings and criticisms (with a legitimate and thoughtful explanation) eve1 the effort to be a contrarian! anyways, I WILL be enjoying this album #PowerOn sorry1

Urbanov    43,760
2 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

I don't like dignifying P4K reviews but what a joke eve1 each and every one of his albums has scored above an 8.0, but of course he's on their shit list after calling them out for their insensitive "sad boi" mockings and criticisms (with a legitimate and thoughtful explanation) eve1 the effort to be a contrarian! anyways, I WILL be enjoying this album #PowerOn sorry1

I’m on the track with almost every review since I set AOTY as my home webpage! Kinda funny how they gave him the lowest review so far (from all of the biggest music portals obviously). I did not know that he called them out but seems like it was for the good reason! sorry1 

Hunty Bear    11,003
1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

I did not know that he called them out but seems like it was for the good reason! sorry1 

first they published this review of Don't Miss It, calling it "sad boy music", mocking it for its "mopeyness" and taunting him for "liking nothing better than getting under the covers of his weighted blanket" and "needing to take a night out" and he responded with this

clearly they're bothered that James Blake called them out for being...wrong? trivializing depression? okay work sorry1 meanwhile we will continue #AssumingForm and #PoweringOn @AssumeForm! #DontMissIt ladies sorry1 

Urbanov    43,760
16 minutes ago, Hunty Bear said:

first they published this review of Don't Miss It, calling it "sad boy music", mocking it for its "mopeyness" and taunting him for "liking nothing better than getting under the covers of his weighted blanket" and "needing to take a night out" and he responded with this

clearly they're bothered that James Blake called them out for being...wrong? trivializing depression? okay work sorry1 meanwhile we will continue #AssumingForm and #PoweringOn @AssumeForm! #DontMissIt ladies sorry1 

Well, he is 100% right. No wonder where this “mixed” review is coming from now lol3