Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Britney CANCELS Domination!

I hope her dad pulls through, I can't even imagine the mess if her dad dies brit2

Jamie lynn posted the other day about sitting in another waiting room with her dad, he must not being doing great brit2

Just now, River Song said:

I hope her dad pulls through, I can't even imagine the mess if her dad dies brit2

No mess, really. She'd finally be free from that stupid conservatorship he had over her.

well he isnt exactly a good father jj3 

but nonetheless she has a heart of pure gold brit2 

1 minute ago, Madonna said:

No mess, really. She'd finally be free from that stupid conservatorship he had over her.

First of all that is not remotely how that would work, she has 2 conservators, if Jamie dies somebody else would take over, probably her brother or her mother. Her conservatorship can't end until her doctors say so....

And put your personal feelings aside, britney loves her dad no matter how much shit they've been through. She would be destroyed if he died like most ppl would be when losing a parent 

Her father is most likely the reason she's stuck in Vegas. It's a money-making machine for HIM and very convenient because she doesn't have to promote her music or go on a world tour (where he doesn't have proper control).

My dad's a whole pos and i'd still break if he died :/ 

My dad is a cunt who is the reason for 90% of mine and my mother's misery. I literally wouldn't give an ounce of a shit if he died.

1 minute ago, River Song said:

Oh a selfish level why do we always get fucked over right when we were about to get everything brit2

OH MY GOD 

WHY NOW 

WHY NOT WHEN PIECE OF SHIT WAS STILL ON 

WHY ON THE RESIDENCY SHE WAS ABOUT TO SNATCH

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.