Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

rocky road

Britney’s residency cancels; Can’t compete with influx of talent moving in to Vegas; PR team lies about her dad being sick

49 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Yet Britney is the one with the whitest of all trash fanbase. The proof is y’all watched her being inslaved for years and years and you supported it and encouraged it like it was some weird fucking slave master complex that y’all had going.  You continued supporting it even while knowing she was a trapped, miserable and unhappy slave. Disgusting. I would’ve never stood for that if it happened To Xtina. Glad Britney is finally Liberated. ny14 

It's so weird how apparently Britney is forced to do all this shit and doesn't want to be in the music business anymore, but her latest album outpeaked Xtina's latest in 85 percent of countries they both charted in, her latest lead single went platinum and top 20, xtina's certified dust and didn't chart. Sad how Britney is the one forced into this and doesn't like what she is doing but still outperforms your fat desperate fave who does it off her own fat back. xtina2

13 hours ago, Umbreon said:

I like a decent bit of Xtina’s discography. I never had a reason to diss her, but Agu is the reason I tear into her. I listen to her music outside of here on occasion, just like Agu listens to Britney secretly cuz he’s her biggest stan. lol3

Imagine saying you’re a grown ass adult but you keep returning to this forum time after time. lol3

The way you let Agugaga control you is hilarious. Either he's a true master of puppets or you all just like to excuse your bullshit with his doings. lol3

And the point is still going over your head… how sad. lol3

26 minutes ago, havok said:

The way you let Agugaga control you is hilarious. Either he's a true master of puppets or you all just like to excuse your bullshit with his doings. lol3

Are you scared to quote me

39 minutes ago, havok said:

He’s the only one actively attacking my fave. You have dunces like rocky road making threads like this once in a blue moon but 99% of the time it’s just Agu. And this is BG, so I’m entertained by how stupid he is, just as the rest of the forum does. lol3

How sad for you indeed. Claiming to be a grown ass man yet coming onto a forum to make fun of a pop star’s dad possibly dying. You’re the gift that keeps on giving. lol3

27 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Are you scared to quote me

Why would I quote you? lol3

10 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

He’s the only one actively attacking my fave. You have dunces like rocky road making threads like this once in a blue moon but 99% of the time it’s just Agu. And this is BG, so I’m entertained by how stupid he is, just as the rest of the forum does. lol3

How sad for you indeed. Claiming to be a grown ass man yet coming onto a forum to make fun of a pop star’s dad possibly dying. You’re the gift that keeps on giving. lol3

You are his puppet, like fave like stan indeed. lol3

Point me to where I made fun of Britney's father, please. I haven't even said a single thing about him. lol3

On 1/4/2019 at 10:58 PM, rocky road said:

Stop being gullible

and even if it were true, I would actually want what’s best for her unlike y’all “fans”. Her dad dying is a blessing and escape from her captors! brit10

You’re pathetic 

30 minutes ago, havok said:

Point me to where I made fun of Britney's father, please. I haven't even said a single thing about him. lol3

Well that explains why he relates to Britney. He's conditioned to be a puppet just like her and tries to drag female singers who sing about self empowerment. lol3

ugh. i know for a fact i would not be able to focus on performing night in night out if one of my parents would be ill thousand miles away no matter how well -or not- my shows would sell.

if anything it's for the better the residency was ~flopping because there aren't many collateral "victims".

3 hours ago, havok said:

Sure, honey. Whatever you say. If I’m a puppet like my fave I guess that makes you a fat, insufferable bitchy cunt like your fave lol3

You’ve upvoted posts about it in this thread without actually saying it yourself. Plus, we’ve had 3 dumbass Xtards in this thread bragging about her father dying, why would your Agu-dick-sucking grown-ass self be different? lol3

3 hours ago, havok said:

Britney fans are gullible

i don’t even hate her Trip To Your Heart is one of the best pop songs of all time. I just like trolling them! Every famous pop star is special or they wouldn’t be famous pop stars 

9 hours ago, rocky road said:

i don’t even hate her Trip To Your Heart is one of the best pop songs of all time. I just like trolling them! Every famous pop star is special or they wouldn’t be famous pop stars 

So you're basically admitting that you are indeed creating drama. Way to drag Xtina with your insensitive remarks about Britney. brit12

On 1/5/2019 at 7:38 AM, ShutUpRae said:

Anyway it says something when our girl can go on hiatus and still be more relevant than Xtuna hottie1

Xtina's hiatus lasted 6 years and the touring one 12. Britney has never had such a long break and probably will never have so it's hard to tell if she would still be relevant after Xtina type of hiatus or not

3 minutes ago, BackToBasics said:

Xtina's hiatus lasted 6 years and the touring one 12. Britney has never had such a long break and probably will never have so it's hard to tell if she would still be relevant after Xtina type of hiatus or not

agreed also i believe xtina is still relevant, considering she was asked to perform the whitney tribute at ama 2017, NYE dickclark 2018, these are not events that any irrelevant singers can book (see carla rea jepson). she's just not commercially successful. 

13 hours ago, STJ said:

agreed also i believe xtina is still relevant, considering she was asked to perform the whitney tribute at ama 2017, NYE dickclark 2018, these are not events that any irrelevant singers can book (see carla rea jepson). she's just not commercially successful. 

carla rea jepson? I don't know her. moo4

But yeah, I agree with you that X is no longer commercially successful but her music inspired a lot of singers and non-singers who tried to replicate Stripped but failed miserably. And to this day, new female artists are saying she inspired them so that is ha legacy. 

15 hours ago, BackToBasics said:

Xtina didn’t have an album out in 6 years yet still sold more than Britney in the 2010s. That just shows you how irrelevant Britney already is. brit3 

She was just as irrelevant as Xtina WITHOUT a hiatus,  imagine how dire everything will be after this long of a blackout. brit3 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.