Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

MissCrawford

RADAR: Drama! Lady Gaga ‘In Tears’ After Losing Coveted Best Actress Golden Globe.

The diva was 'flipping the f**k out!' a source tells Radar.

Drama! Lady Gaga ‘In Tears’ After Losing Coveted Best Actress Golden Globe thumbnail

Lady Gaga shined in the hit movie A Star Is Born, but the singer were left shocked after she failed to win the coveted best actress award  at Sunday’s Golden Globes, RadarOnline.com can exclusively reveal.

“She was flipping the f**k out afterwards and literally in tears,” a source said, explaining, “She had her acceptance speech ready and written and rehearsed and was certain that she was going to come home with several awards.”

Glenn Close who starred in The Wife, ended up beating out Gaga, 32, for the top prize.

However, “Gaga was asked countless times what she was going to do when she wins and had it in her head that this was in the bag,” the source said of one of the evening’s biggest upsets.

“When she lost she could hardly contain her tears.” continued the source. “She was not happy at all and had to take a breather after to contain herself. She never thought she would lose to Glenn Close!”

“She is grateful, obviously, for ‘Shallow’ taking home the award, but she was really certain that the movie would take home a bunch more,” said the source.

rfhr14r.gif

Just now, Jjang said:

I don't believe it but it sounds hilarious. rip4 I hope some fan takes the time to edit that famous Hitler rampage video and apply it to this situation. hay1

Here for this. whit1

Can everyone lay the fuck off her? I don't understand all the hate towards her, she is an amazing artist and proved that she is also an amazing actress and definitely deserves to be recognised because of it. I have no idea what she has done to make everybody hate her but stay pressed

I'd believe it if she lost to, like, a flop actress, but losing to an established vet like Glenn Close clearly would have been a real possibility to her. Plus she was gracious to Glenn right when it happened which is what matters. No one could blame her if she was disappointed privately, but that should be saved for later.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.