Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

ICEQueen

Is Lady gaga's career Nothing but Hype at this point?

1 hour ago, Nocturn said:

What was he doing there in the first place? eve1 I have never been on any Moo forum. 

They probably banned him and he's pressed as fuck.  jj2 

I noticed its existence on ukmix some years ago nicki5 and it's got its reputation rightfully over the years.

On 1/10/2019 at 1:28 AM, Who I Am said:

A new Gaga topic every other day, i wish it was a new boy toy instead. lana2

Gaga's the current number 1 girl to be in the FOTP BG hit list. She replaced Nicki from last year's news. Everything will probably calm down sooner rather than later. Because Gaga should only be questioned on the account the she's worked with him but GP should really focus on R. Kelly being a gross, swine flu infested pig who did all those nasty, cumbersome things to those women who came forward. 

11 hours ago, BlancMac said:

Gaga's the current number 1 girl to be in the FOTP BG hit list. She replaced Nicki from last year's news. Everything will probably calm down sooner rather than later. Because Gaga should only be questioned on the account the she's worked with him but GP should really focus on R. Kelly being a gross, swine flu infested pig who did all those nasty, cumbersome things to those women who came forward. 

Yea, we should be dragging R. Kelly in BG and not Gaga.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.