Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Lachlan

Lachlan's Top 20 Taylor Songs | COMPLETED

39 minutes ago, Lord Stoneheart said:

I cant believe I wholeheartedly agree with someone on here's top songs. This is unprecedentedjj3

19/20 would also have been on my own top 20 so a great selection pf tracks clap3

What’s the one song you wouldn’t have picked? We clearly have impeccable taste in Taylor. rav2 

14 minutes ago, Hylia said:

What a flawless set of songs. Talent really won here!

TASTElyia. moo5 

27 minutes ago, Merryem said:

the fact that so many of taylor’s best songs missed this list laughcry1 where’s long live? haunted? i wish you would? you belong with me? should’ve said no? Lachlan said NO to talent i see

Long Live was my #21 and Haunted/YBWM/IWYW are also great but not as good as the songs I chose. wendy3  Should’ve Said No is like... top 50... MAYBE! wendy1 

On 1/8/2019 at 9:45 PM, Lachlan said:
  • 'Style' from 1989
  • 'State of Grace' from Red
  • 'This Love' from 1989
  • 'All Too Well' from Red
  • 'Dear John' from Speak Now
  • 'Call It What You Want' from Reputation
  • 'I Did Something Bad' from Reputation
  • 'Out of the Woods' from 1989
  • '...Ready for It?' from Reputation
  • 'Wildest Dreams' from 1989
  • 'Clean' from 1989
  • 'Don't Blame Me' from Reputation
  • 'You Are In Love' from 1989
  • 'The Last Time' from Red
  • 'Treacherous' from Red
  • 'Blank Space' from 1989
  • 'Getaway Car' from Reputation
  • 'New Year's Day' from Reputation
  • 'Last Kiss' from Speak Now
  • 'Love Story' from Fearless

The taste leapt out! ny1 

Inclusion of Dear John was partially expected since it is really one big and gracious vulnerable and completely sincere moment. 

The same goes for All Too Well where she really poured her heart to manifest all raw feelings and memories. I would probably put it at #3 instead of This Love. Talking about bridges previously, This Love does have haunitngly beautiful one. I like the song, but I think it is too high on the list. 

Luckily there is State of Grace, which really lifts the bar. Feels timeless. 

But I have to say you definitely picked pop masterpiece for winning spot. Style is simply style. Everyrhing about it will always remain fresh and exciting. @Régine Filange really won. jj5

Overall, I like all of these songs ( You Are In Love just feels like it could have been left outside jj2 ) and can imagine one Taylor play-list with these songs, even though I would probably be able to come up with different entries as well. 

Side note, song that I also would be thrilled to see was Red. tehe2

18 hours ago, Taylor said:

It’s just that the downvote system is usually used to portray disapproval - often for vile posts, or ignorant posts, etc. instead of just opinions. A better example of what to downvote in this section is someone trolling out of place, I do it all the time jj2 

But yeah don’t take this personal since I think you’re cool. Just letting you know since you’re newer and people are gonna jump on you if you act messy, and they get annoyed by useless downvotes, so it’s better to know moo1 

Thank you very much for telling me :)

• 'Style' from 1989
  • 'State of Grace' from Red
  • 'This Love' from 1989
  • 'All Too Well' from Red
  • 'Dear John' from Speak Now
  • 'Call It What You Want' from Reputation
  • 'I Did Something Bad' from Reputation
  • 'Out of the Woods' from 1989
  • '...Ready for It?' from Reputation
  • 'Wildest Dreams' from 1989
  • 'Clean' from 1989
  • 'Don't Blame Me' from Reputation
  • 'You Are In Love' from 1989
  • 'The Last Time' from Red
  • 'Treacherous' from Red
  • 'Blank Space' from 1989
  • 'Getaway Car' from Reputation
  • 'New Year's Day' from Reputation
  • 'Last Kiss' from Speak Now
  • 'Love Story' from Fearless

So much tastegaga13

Justice for Look What You Made Me Do, Dancing With Our Hands Tied, I Know Places, Enchanted and Cold As You thojj3

13 hours ago, Lachlan said:

What’s the one song you wouldn’t have picked? We clearly have impeccable taste in Taylor. rav2 

You Are in Love brit10

I wouldve gone for Back to December or Haunted instead rav1

I'm glad that you chose songs that I love and feel are underrated by the majority like The Last Time, Treacharous and This Love cause they're all masterpieces oprah4 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.