Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Kevin Hart on GMA: "I'm done with it"

5 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Then why the fuck is he keep giving those interviews? He clearly knows he’s going to be asked about it. 

he has a movie coming out so he's doing promo for it. 

Personally, I don't give a fuck what he thinks, he can have his fucked up ignorance as long as he keeps it to himself and has the common fucking courtesy to treat people as he'd want to be treated. And if he really would do that to his kid if his kid was gay, than that speaks up to a cruel outlook on life, one that I almost pity him for. What pisses me off is the fact that those views are being given a platform, and conservatives pointing to this and dressing it up in free-speech regulation shit. 

In any case, I take a great deal of comfort in the fact that the genie is out of the fucking bottle and not going back inside in terms of gay rights in this country, and people who think otherwise can suck it and shove it up their ass sideways. 

52 minutes ago, Kuba said:

The effort he's going through to avoid apologising rip4

It goes from one thing to the next to the next dead4 

"I'm not apologising"

"I already apologised, but not really"

"I'm still not apologising"

"I apologise that you got offended, not for anything I've done"

"Why would I ever apologise?"

"I'm done apologising (even though I never did)"

Honestly insufferable. We get it, you’re an asshole and a virgin who can’t drive. 

His response to this has been the real shit. His original jokes are lowkey par for standup and straights’ humor—but the obstinacy then douchey equivocation afterward are unique to him and have confirmed him as trash. 

You know whats sad is that i was reading comments on his interviews about this and people were saying this was he expressing his opinion and all that and he shouldn't be judged if he wasn't harming anyone etc.... it has always seemed that we have come so far from the outside, but American is still poisonous to the core and it terrifies me. 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.