Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

New M14 tracklist (?) photo leaked

4 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

What kinda title is "Not You, I Came Lyrics" rip4 

idk. i dont even know what is the site they took this screenshot, maybe a lyric one. idk. fall9 is just a mistake probably.

2 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

idk. i dont even know what is the site they took this screenshot, maybe a lyric one. idk. fall9 is just a mistake probably.

I mean this is like 98% fake but still rip4 and if it was from a lyric site wouldn't all the other titles have "Lyrics" at the end then too? rip4 

Mess I didn't even see "I Don't Search, I Find" rip3 bitch those words mean the same ass thing rip4 whoever made this literally had to have put like zero effort in fall4 

2 minutes ago, CHANEL #1 said:

I mean this is like 98% fake but still rip4 and if it was from a lyric site wouldn't all the other titles have "Lyrics" at the end then too? rip4 

Mess I didn't even see "I Don't Search, I Find" rip3 bitch those words mean the same ass thing rip4 whoever made this literally had to have put like zero effort in fall4 

IDIF is a real title. She revealed it on IG 2 months ago by a mistake. fall4 Its a quote by Pablo Picasso. fall4

2 hours ago, CHANEL #1 said:

quote-i-don-t-seek-i-find-pablo-picasso-

13 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

interesting1

54F6BDED-E98B-48EE-BDAB-2C44BCD91A52.png

Madonna Nation is notorious for making up fake titles and Fantasy Of A Lost World should be a proof of that. eve1 

Not You, I Came. jj3 

I wonder where the rumor about Barry Gibb came from. On Madonna Infinity, someone said Madonna might have sampled a 70s song  by Bee Gees, but that song is by other artist. 

And now someone made a tracklist where Barry is a feature. sia2 

8 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

mad2 Those titles are too messy to be real. 

These are real. They are from Madonna's songs board, that she accidentally leak in one of her clips on Instagram. eve1 However, some songs on that board could have been just descriptions of songs or  working titles like Batuka. 

I Don't Search, I Find

Killers

Beautiful Game

Come Alive

Future

Batuka

14 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

looks like Spotify gaga1 

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.