Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Nicki Minaj unfollows Madonna on Instagram

17 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

What does Cardi has to do with all this? lol3

everyone just wants an excuse to say " NiCkI iS oVeR " lol3 they also love bringing up cardi when it has nothing to do with her lol3

the obsession 

7 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Nicole%252C%2520no..gif

imagine thinking someone who's only in the rap game for money & doesn't even write her own songs is more talented than someone who's been praised by rap legends like jay z , foxy brown ,  eminem , nas etc etc nicki5lol3 sweetie you clearly know nothing about rap 

the DELUSION

6 minutes ago, Goodform.mp3 said:

imagine thinking someone who's only in the rap game for money & doesn't even write her own songs is more talented than someone who's been praised by rap legends like jay z , foxy brown ,  eminem , nas etc etc nicki5lol3 sweetie you clearly know nothing about rap 

the DELUSION

I don't care if she's talented. I hate rap music, I hate her and I don't want one of her multiple personas to taint another one of Madonna's songs. Three songs is enough. No need to put her one more.

Besides, I'm glad Madonna is distancing herself from pedophile/rape enablers and probably told Nicki she wasn't going to be on the album when she called and asked for another collab. 

6 hours ago, Madonna said:

Nicole%252C%2520no..gif

If I had to choose a feature in a song, I would pick Nicki, let's not. nicki5 She's more talented. nicki5 But I hope none will be on the album and it will not have many feautres. nicki5 

8 hours ago, Madonna said:

I don't care if she's talented. I hate rap music, I hate her and I don't want one of her multiple personas to taint another one of Madonna's songs. Three songs is enough. No need to put her one more.

Besides, I'm glad Madonna is distancing herself from pedophile/rape enablers and probably told Nicki she wasn't going to be on the album when she called and asked for another collab. 

if you don't care then don't attempt to discredit her obvious talent 

nicki hate train wbk , if anything madonna would be the one asking nicki for a feature because last time i checked the only songs that even charted from rebel heart and mdna were the NICKI featureslol3

I love Nicki. She has a big ego on her but she's fun and makes catchy tunes. What's the big deal? Did she actually unfollow M? Cool! Who cares? They made some fun songs together. Seems pretty petty to assume that two superstars who have everything could sink so low though. I doubt there is bad blood. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.