Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Pawn

Do What U Want (Feat. Xtina) APPRECIATION

I love it, she have been the official and only version alex1

both Xtina and Gaga relate to this song so much cause both of then were done so wrong by the media alex1

plus they really had chemistry together, and they could've made a cute video for it like this alex1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jQtbbeWro8

5 hours ago, knoxavel said:

lady gaga wanted this to happen so bad. you know XTINA threw her a bone. 

undefined

Xtina had no choice, tbh. There was a rumour at the time saying that Gaga told the Voice execs she won't perform on the finale unless Xtina duet with her... 

Also Xtina screaming at the end of the performance, "Gaga is the most genuine person in the business"... I just wanna die bey9 Like 5 years later, never seen Xtina talk to Gaga again... so much for being the most genuine person. bey11

1 hour ago, STJ said:

Xtina had no choice, tbh. There was a rumour at the time saying that Gaga told the Voice execs she won't perform on the finale unless Xtina duet with her... 

Also Xtina screaming at the end of the performance, "Gaga is the most genuine person in the business"... I just wanna die bey9 Like 5 years later, never seen Xtina talk to Gaga again... so much for being the most genuine person. bey11

well luckily we don't have to worry about the voice anymore. sad i won't get anymore clips of her out signing artists on their own songs anymore though. le sigh, she better be releasing that music asap.

undefined

I like the Xtina version but I think the original is better. The Xtina version does get a bit screechy in places and takes away from the song itself. I am pleased it got itself a studio version though as its a nice change from the album version and I do still listen to it a lot. LOVED the performance on the voice.

It would have been nice to have Artpop see a bonus disc with some remixes and additional songs. This for example, and the live audio of 'I wanna be with you' which eventually became Dope.

I remember that day was so epic... and confusing considering all of the shit on bionic drama... maybe this is one of the first songs that i love by gaga and then xtina sing on it ... shame that they never film a music video

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.