Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Let’s talk about Gaga’s fake ass apology

Just now, Littleswiftie said:

It's so pathetic how everyone jumps on the Gaga hate bandwagon when she literally outeverythings everyone except maybe Beyoncény2

Except she is not. When was Gaga’s last #1? 8 years ago nat2

Everything about Gaga screams fake, pretentious, and most of all, opportunistic. She only speaks up when it's to tear another rival down (katy perry), or when it's about to end her acting career (this R. Kelly incident).  

She'll support issues that are trendy at the time to uplift her own profile/career, for example, early in her career, LGBT issues, and now women's rights issues. Her fans will show receipts of charities, speeches blah blah, but they all seems so fake. Even Taylor Swift's support of LGBT is 100% more genuine than hers. 

I'll change my mind about Gaga and jump off the hate bandwagon when she actually supports a human rights issue that is not trendy for the SJW's and could potentially ruin her career if she supports that human right issue, example, when Xtina released Beautiful, it wasn't trendy at the time to release a gay couple kissing MV, now that is what I call genuine support.

45 minutes ago, STJ said:

Everything about Gaga screams fake, pretentious, and most of all, opportunistic. She only speaks up when it's to tear another rival down (katy perry), or when it's about to end her acting career (this R. Kelly incident).  

She'll support issues that are trendy at the time to uplift her own profile/career, for example, early in her career, LGBT issues, and now women's rights issues. Her fans will show receipts of charities, speeches blah blah, but they all seems so fake. Even Taylor Swift's support of LGBT is 100% more genuine than hers. 

I'll change my mind about Gaga and jump off the hate bandwagon when she actually supports a human rights issue that is not trendy for the SJW's and could potentially ruin her career if she supports that human right issue, example, when Xtina released Beautiful, it wasn't trendy at the time to release a gay couple kissing MV, now that is what I call genuine support.

If you speak out, support organizations, and donate to charities, you get called fake for it oprah14 

If you dont support any charities or speak out on issues, the internet rips you apart oprah14 

2019, y’all oprah14 

24 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

If you speak out, support organizations, and donate to charities, you get called fake for it oprah14 

If you dont support any charities or speak out on issues, the internet rips you apart oprah14 

2019, y’all oprah14 

You can support stuff without using it to lift your career, example Taylor Swift, nobody knows she donates to or support causes because she doesn't need to express it explicitly to get album sales. 

3 hours ago, Simón. said:

Except she is not. When was Gaga’s last #1? 8 years ago nat2

Shallow was a WW #1 so be quiet nat2 

Inb4:

NOT A SOLO!!!!

ITS ALL BECAUSE OF BRADLEY!!!

ITS BECAUSE OF THAT HYPED ASS MOVIE!!!!

42 minutes ago, STJ said:

You can support stuff without using it to lift your career, example Taylor Swift, nobody knows she donates to or support causes because she doesn't need to express it explicitly to get album sales. 

If nobody knows, then how do you know she does? oprah14 

30 minutes ago, Simón. said:

According to what chart nat2

According to the charts in:

1. Australia
  2. Austria
  3. Canada 
  4. Croatia
  5. Czech Republic
  6. Hungary
  7. Iceland
  8. Ireland
  9. Latvia
  10. Luxembourg
  11. New Zealand
  12. Portugal
  13. Scotland
  14. Slovakia
  15. Sweden
  16. Switzerland
  17. United Kingdom

What? Yall cant push the "local!1!1!!" narrative anymore? nat1

20 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

According to the charts in:

1. Australia
  2. Austria
  3. Canada 
  4. Croatia
  5. Czech Republic
  6. Hungary
  7. Iceland
  8. Ireland
  9. Latvia
  10. Luxembourg
  11. New Zealand
  12. Portugal
  13. Scotland
  14. Slovakia
  15. Sweden
  16. Switzerland
  17. United Kingdom

What? Yall cant push the "local!1!1!!" narrative anymore? nat1

Oops. nat1

8 hours ago, Umbreon said:

But I do stan Taylor Swift and I do know she donates to charity so your “nobody knows they do” theory is completely false by definition. rih2 

I guess it's just up to us to believe them when they donate to charity, right? I mean, even if they're doing it for their image, at least they do donate and hopefully, it brings joy in their hearts. 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.