Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Let’s talk about Gaga’s fake ass apology

"I'm sorry, both for my poor judgment when I was young, and for not speaking out sooner.”

You were a 27-year-old grown woman? brit4 

You had full control of your career and you WROTE THE SONG YOURSELF. 

"As a victim of sexual assault myself, I made both the song and the video at a dark time in my life, my intention was to create something extremely defiant and provocative because I was angry and still hadn't processed the trauma that had occurred in my own life,"

You never once claimed you were a sexual assault victim tho until you nabbed a soundtrack song on a movie about rape and you were trying to get an Oscar,  which was a whole 2 years later. rav2 And now look, here you are again trying to nab another Oscar rav2 

I’m not buying this faux apology. If she really meant it she would’ve apologized a long time ago. The timing seems too convenient. rav1 

7 minutes ago, Luca said:

Imagine telling her to write an apology and when she does you call it a faux. You will always find something to throw bricks at her. It's clear you're the problem. zzz1 

Imagine spending more energy on a random collaborator than the actual person rip4  people are so fucking dumb it hurts

8 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Imagine spending more energy on a random collaborator than the actual person rip4  people are so fucking dumb it hurts

They would call out Gaga for collaborating with him yet stay silent on him as a person indeed. rip2 

I really didn't believe her apology because it seemed like.. "Well, I don't know how to justify this, so let me just write something quick" especially with that TIHTY plug which was.... Really out of place. I was really perched to see what Gaga was going to say because that whole situation does make her look really bad, especially when she's been so vocal about her own experiences as a victim so justifying her using him in a song, doing those performances and actually giving a man like R. Kelly a big platform was going to be almost impossible, in my perspective. This letter left a sour taste in my mouth because it really felt ingenuine. But whatever rocks her boat and lets her sleep at night I guess. And the "I did this in a very dark time" thing seems like such a lame excuse, serving "I ain't homophobic, I have gay friends" rip4 

2 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Mine is from a TV show - You never win when you play dirty - nene leakes ari9

This is from Real Housewives? I'm not a big reality show person but I've seen some bits of a few versions of that show. Or is from something scripted she was in?

Just now, Dennis Reynolds said:

This is from Real Housewives? I'm not a big reality show person but I've seen some bits of a few versions of that show. Or is from something scripted she was in?

Real Housewives of Atlanta sass5 

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.