Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Cardi B sells out stadium within minutes

Considering she has been one of the hottest celebs for over a year and hasn’t had a tour, it’s no surprise that her biggest fans would all book to see her. I’m sure if 30 stadium dates were announced, she would not fill even half on each date. I can see her filling arenas tho oprah14 

58 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Considering she has been one of the hottest celebs for over a year and hasn’t had a tour, it’s no surprise that her biggest fans would all book to see her. I’m sure if 30 stadium dates were announced, she would not fill even half on each date. I can see her filling arenas tho oprah14 

This coming from an alleged Xtina stan sounds super funny

19 minutes ago, Emperor Nick said:

Cardi is that particular nights headliner at the largest rodeo in the world. This shit sells out every year and has a good 2 + hours of bull riding and incest before hand

But slay

dead4 

As a person that has lived in Houston their entire life, I assure you selling out at Rodeo Houston isn't that hard. It's a huge music and livestock festival here. Tickets went on sale today and all dates were going to sell out regardless of who was performing. In fact, over half of the arena is sold for every date before the lineup is even announced. Good for her for booking such a huge gig but selling out at the Rodeo isn't as impressive as you may think.

4 hours ago, Emperor Nick said:

Cardi is that particular nights headliner at the largest rodeo in the world. This shit sells out every year and has a good 2 + hours of bull riding and incest before hand

But slay

lmfao2 

26 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Being the most successful female rapper of all time > selling out a stadium

You said she sold out bigger dates - I’m asking when and where

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.