Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

hector

Justin Tranter: "Britney's next album is full of bops"

britney-spears-glaad-awards-kls-billboar

Britney Spears' 2019 plans have been put on hold as her father continues to recover from a colon rupture, which puts the fate of both her new Domination Las Vegas residency as well as her next studio album in question. But as for the latter, Justin Tranter assures that it will be worth the wait. The superproducer will be executive producing Spears' next LP -- her 10th, and follow-up to 2016's Glory -- and took to Twitter on Thursday (Jan. 10) to tease what he has been cooking up with the pop star.  "Chill bops. Full on bops. The whole spectrum of bops!" he tweeted in response to an article that reported the news of his EP role. And in response to eager fans asking for "something that screams Britney," Tranter quipped, "Just wait ;)."

No further details about the album have been revealed. As for her Vegas residency, Spears posted Jan. 4 on Instagram that she "will not be performing" the new show along with refund information. She hasn't posted to social media since.

Billboard

Why doesn't she release an album let's say August & then make Domination a world tour, instead of a Las Vegas residency? It would be more powerful & symbolic to demonstrate her world domination that way alex1

I really love Glory... still on my N1 spot so i like justins work on the next one....

but off course i want the danja colabo at least on one song, and cardi b feat too...

jamie needs to recover quickly antm1

8 hours ago, Aleco said:

I really love Glory... still on my N1 spot so i like justins work on the next one....

but off course i want the danja colabo at least on one song, and cardi b feat too...

jamie needs to recover quickly antm1

No cardi b collab tho ny4 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.