Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Brooke Candy | Sexorcism | October 25th, 2019

31 minutes ago, AtiRiRi said:

WOW Good news !
but I really hope Paper or Plastic,Volcano,Living Out Loud and Opulence will be there undefined

Sis what? wat2 

Opulence is from 2014, it's already on an EP.

The pop songs are released under RCA and she's independent now. 

It will be all new music.

Just now, Freaky Prince said:

Yes they are, but isn't that a good thing? nicki5 There's more space for new songs nicki5

I guess. But it's just so messy, she has like 3 cancelled albums/EPs at this point, and god knows how many music vids she's shot, that she's never gonna release. aura1

Oh well, I already made an "album" out of the songs we've got from Daddy Issues I can do the same for the Nuts "era." moo1

12 minutes ago, Kirjava said:

I guess. But it's just so messy, she has like 3 cancelled albums/EPs at this point, and god knows how many music vids she's shot, that she's never gonna release. aura1

Oh well, I already made an "album" out of the songs we've got from Daddy Issues I can do the same for the Nuts "era." moo1

I actually don't think she has any more music videos filmed, besides the War one aura1

Just now, Kirjava said:

Didn't she say when the Volcano vid was released that they shot multiple different versions? dead2

Meh, the Volcano video was nothing to write home about jj2 

I'm talking about videos with RCA (higher budget ones). Maybe there's one unreleased, but I doubt it...

Speaking of videos, the video she filmed this January was directed by Rankin (who also did Nasty). He's an A-list photographer/director who has worked with almost every celebrity and has done many high class campaigns jj3 How could she afford him? Also, the XXX video will include some 3D stuff or whatever... Hopefully she got herself a label lana6 When she was with Ashnikko in the studio, Parlophone re-posted it on their Insta story. A few weeks later she got signed to their label... Maybe they snatched Brooke as well lana6 

As if lana3 

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Meh, the Volcano video was nothing to write home about jj2 

I'm talking about videos with RCA (higher budget ones). Maybe there's one unreleased, but I doubt it...

Speaking of videos, the video she filmed this January was directed by Rankin (who also did Nasty). He's an A-list photographer/director who has worked with almost every celebrity and has done many high class campaigns jj3 How could she afford him? Also, the XXX video will include some 3D stuff or whatever... Hopefully she got herself a label lana6 When she was with Ashnikko in the studio, Parlophone re-posted it on their Insta story. A few weeks later she got signed to their label... Maybe they snatched Brooke as well lana6 

As if lana3 

We'll see I guess. moo1

I also, don't believe she'll release the album by the end of the month. aura1

15 minutes ago, Nenifir said:

Speaking of music videos, what is this clip?

Is this from something else, or just a random short clip she did? 

She was a guest judge on Germany's Next Top Model (duh it's in the bottom left corner moo1). The models had to do a short clip like this where they lip sync to For Free.

She did this when she entered the set to show them how it's done ari5 

11 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

She was a guest judge on Germany's Next Top Model (duh it's in the bottom left corner moo1). The models had to do a short clip like this where they lip sync to For Free.

She did this when she entered the set to show them how it's done ari5 

Oooohhhhh, okay! 
I did notice that logo but didn't think much about it.. Oops. eve1 

Anygays, I am excited to see what she's gonna release! 

Her looks lately have been flawless too. I also love that name "$exorcism". 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.