Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Brooke Candy | Sexorcism | October 25th, 2019

52 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

October 25th ladies bey7

https://music.apple.com/ru/album/sexorcism/1476838618

So based on the titles literally all the songs are about sex. mad5 I mean I'm glad she's happy in her personal life, and I like a good sex bop but a bit of variety would be nice. moo1

At least the album title doesn't lie. jj2

Edit: I just realised the amount of features wtf. dead2 Also, she dropped Happy from the tracklist. Oh well. moo1

First impressions:

1. Nymph: Is this the pop song she talked about? The auto-tune is serving some "Dark Ballet" realness. Kinda has her old rapping voice in it, I love that! Too short.
  2. XXXTC: My favorite from the pre-release singles, but can't say it was something special. The instrumental is too poor. The features work perfectly tho and do add up to the song.
  3. R.I.P.: Ashnikko's auto-tune.... rip4 "Priestess of sluts" WERK! 1 minute left, feel like turning it off... The live snippet popped off more, this really doesn't. Or was that Boss Bitch?
  4. Cum: I low-key live for this. But same problem as all the songs, way too poor instrumental. The first verse tho... Damn ma rip4
  5. Rim: This sounds like those 'poppers training' videos girl I-... Cringe! The more it goes, the more I hate it LOOL. Probably her worst song.
  6. Swing: Okay the chorus goes OFF, absolutely love it. Bree's verse is ok. 
  7. Encore: ....
  8. Freak Like Me: Oh... this is the pop song? Oh, this is the "squirt, squirt" song... Refreshing to hear a pop song from her... I like this a lot. This might be my favorite so far.
  9. Boss Bitch: Like this one, love the lyrics. Didn't necessarily go off, but still a cute song.
  10. Drip: Well, too short to start with. Erika is unnecessary, she is like a backing vocalist and they ruined the instrumental. The one from the snppet she shared few month ago was far better.
  11. Honey Pussy: Cue lil song.
  12. FMU: I was excited for this, because of the "fuck me up to that engine sound..." verse, but she scrapped it for Rico's verse. While Rico absolutely snaps on this song, it really could've worked with one more verse, she did this for Nuts too. Rest is shit, so disappointed, she is basically repeating 3 words throughout the whole song...

While, I wasn't expecting some next-level expensive instrumentals and productions, this is a little too cheap. There are other independent artists whose instrumentals sounds quite professional. Most of this sounds like recorded in a garage.

I didn't really go crazy over any song in particular, the only one that really surprised me was Freak Like Me, because I wanted to see her do a pop song again and I'm so glad this is getting a video.

I will definitely listen to it and give it chances, but I'm almost sure I won't be replaying it as I should've with Brooke's debut rip4 

Honestly a cute lil 4/10 on first listen rip1 And this is coming from me...

18 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I checked your lastfm and you havent listened but you didnt lie nicki5

I listened but on YouTube since I have premium oprah12 Plus I’d never give MY scrobbles to... this! nicki5 

On 10/25/2019 at 7:51 AM, Freaky Prince said:

First impressions:

1. Nymph: Is this the pop song she talked about? The auto-tune is serving some "Dark Ballet" realness. Kinda has her old rapping voice in it, I love that! Too short.
  2. XXXTC: My favorite from the pre-release singles, but can't say it was something special. The instrumental is too poor. The features work perfectly tho and do add up to the song.
  3. R.I.P.: Ashnikko's auto-tune.... rip4 "Priestess of sluts" WERK! 1 minute left, feel like turning it off... The live snippet popped off more, this really doesn't. Or was that Boss Bitch?
  4. Cum: I low-key live for this. But same problem as all the songs, way too poor instrumental. The first verse tho... Damn ma rip4
  5. Rim: This sounds like those 'poppers training' videos girl I-... Cringe! The more it goes, the more I hate it LOOL. Probably her worst song.
  6. Swing: Okay the chorus goes OFF, absolutely love it. Bree's verse is ok. 
  7. Encore: ....
  8. Freak Like Me: Oh... this is the pop song? Oh, this is the "squirt, squirt" song... Refreshing to hear a pop song from her... I like this a lot. This might be my favorite so far.
  9. Boss Bitch: Like this one, love the lyrics. Didn't necessarily go off, but still a cute song.
  10. Drip: Well, too short to start with. Erika is unnecessary, she is like a backing vocalist and they ruined the instrumental. The one from the snppet she shared few month ago was far better.
  11. Honey Pussy: Cue lil song.
  12. FMU: I was excited for this, because of the "fuck me up to that engine sound..." verse, but she scrapped it for Rico's verse. While Rico absolutely snaps on this song, it really could've worked with one more verse, she did this for Nuts too. Rest is shit, so disappointed, she is basically repeating 3 words throughout the whole song...

While, I wasn't expecting some next-level expensive instrumentals and productions, this is a little too cheap. There are other independent artists whose instrumentals sounds quite professional. Most of this sounds like recorded in a garage.

I didn't really go crazy over any song in particular, the only one that really surprised me was Freak Like Me, because I wanted to see her do a pop song again and I'm so glad this is getting a video.

I will definitely listen to it and give it chances, but I'm almost sure I won't be replaying it as I should've with Brooke's debut rip4 

Honestly a cute lil 4/10 on first listen rip1 And this is coming from me...

You slut. I like the whole thing. Bops everywhere. SMH. gaga6

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.