Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Fossil dragged for being racist (again) in old interview

44 minutes ago, MissCrawford said:

Speaking of trash >>>

VnBdtdhNQOEFySl-800x450-noPad.jpg?152953

To clarify, ganguro is not racist.

Meanwhile, Madonna did actual intentional blackface for a photoshoot with Steven Klein, back in 2006, when Hard Candy was going to be titled Black Madonna.

Neither Gaga nor Madonna is perfect, so stop pretending.

18 minutes ago, Americunt said:

To clarify, ganguro is not racist.

Meanwhile, Madonna did actual intentional blackface for a photoshoot with Steven Klein, back in 2006, when Hard Candy was going to be titled Black Madonna.

Neither Gaga nor Madonna is perfect, so stop pretending.

Sis please, know your facts before posting. Blackface was photoshopped by monsters a few years ago during MDNA era.

It7e2kM.jpg

4 minutes ago, MissCrawford said:

Sis please, know your facts before posting. Blackface was photoshopped by monsters a few years ago during MDNA era.

It7e2kM.jpg

That’s not the photoshoot in question, but Madonna has LITERALLY ADMITTED TO DOING BLACKFACE.

https://jezebel.com/5384938/madonna-i-did-a-photo-shoot-with-steven-klein-and-i-painted-my-face-black/amp

39 minutes ago, Americunt said:

That’s not the photoshoot in question, but Madonna has LITERALLY ADMITTED TO DOING BLACKFACE.

https://jezebel.com/5384938/madonna-i-did-a-photo-shoot-with-steven-klein-and-i-painted-my-face-black/amp

Sis, the whole "Black Madonna" thing is just a rumor. She did a few shoots with Klein for Hard Candy (all of them was leaked, when she was hacked) and there no sign of Black M or blackface at all. She wanted to name her album as "Give it to me" (proof on her belt), but label forced her to change it, coz there was Timbaland song with exactly same name. She changed it to Candy shop and then to Hard candy.

gL8g5El.jpg

PS Laughing at you for your receipt from jezebelmad13

To be fair, the overall conversation about toxic masculinity in the black community (which is different than the general toxic masculinity in society) is a very important topic to delve into. That being said, this interview comes off very insensitive and, as always, pretty self-centered. I know Madonna is an ally and isn't racist by her actions over the years. She was a particular mess throughout most of the nineties, not to mention insecure. It doesn't excuse it, obviously, but this was over 20 years ago. She's not the same person. 

Disgusting the arrogance to think that she has any ground to talk about the state of the black male community just because she got some black dick is disgusting.

Then to turn around and consistently drag successful black woman during that same period, Janet, Whitney, Mariah etc

She is obviously so very jealous of black woman and black people in general, and harbors some deep seated hatred and insecurity. Explains her reasoning behind adopting African children.

1 hour ago, MissCrawford said:

Sis, the whole "Black Madonna" thing is just a rumor. She did a few shoots with Klein for Hard Candy (all of them was leaked, when she was hacked) and there no sign of Black M or blackface at all. She wanted to name her album as "Give it to me" (proof on her belt), but label forced her to change it, coz there was Timbaland song with exactly same name. She changed it to Candy shop and then to Hard candy.

gL8g5El.jpg

PS Laughing at you for your receipt from jezebelmad13

Jezebel but the interview is from RS

https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-news/madonna-looks-back-the-rolling-stone-interview-197575/

“Any ideas you’ve had that you haven’t gone through with because they seemed too extreme?

I did a photo shoot with Steven Klein for my last album cover, and I painted my face black, except for red lips and white eyes. It was a play on words. Have you ever heard of the Black Madonna? It has layers of meaning, and for a minute, I thought it would be a fun title for my record. Then I thought, “Twenty-five percent of the world might get this, probably less. It’s not worth it.” It happens all the time, because my references are usually off the Richter scale. That’s why I have people like Guy [Oseary, her manager] in my life who look at me and go, “No, you are not doing that.”

you can be quiet now

13 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

So? It's just a words. Like I said before, all her Klein photo shoots for Hard candy was leaked and there no proof of "Black Madonna" or blackface painting.

giphy.gif

14 minutes ago, MissCrawford said:

So? It's just a words. Like I said before, all her Klein photo shoots for Hard candy was leaked and there no proof of "Black Madonna" or blackface painting.

giphy.gif

“THERES NO PROOF”

*Shows actual intetview*

”THERE IS STILL NO PROOF!!!”

just admit ur fave Is racislly insensitive and move on

36 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

And lets not forget the bitch said the “n” word, DOUBLED DOWN On saying it, before her PR team got on her ass lmao. 

She really thought she did something by dating a black man and adopting black kids. White savior complex ny4 

To fossils - the point of this thread anyway is to keep this same energy when you come for gaga’s Past words. Madonna isn’t racist, she’s just a messy bitch who doesn’t know how to filter correctly. 

59 minutes ago, MissCrawford said:

giphy.gif

*shows the receipt*

It’S jUsT wOrDs

spongebob.jpg?w=1000&h=600&crop=1

5 hours ago, Moonflower said:

Her comments were uncalled for and ignorant I hope she has moved on from this view and i hope none of you fools start trying to defend her cause at then end of the day this is still a white women making assumptions and not really knowing.

Very thoughtful.

Anyway Madonna and many other pop stars used politics to draw attention when they dont really have a clue.

1 hour ago, Infrared said:

She really thought she did something by dating a black man and adopting black kids. White savior complex ny4 

To fossils - the point of this thread anyway is to keep this same energy when you come for gaga’s Past words. Madonna isn’t racist, she’s just a messy bitch who doesn’t know how to filter correctly. 

You won't make Gaga look better shading others. When Madonna fucked it up with the N word, she apologized. She didn't wait 6 years to do something. bey8 I see some double standards by many members here, i don't care that much about some random FOTP members opinions. I know that Madonna isn't a racist.

bey8

21 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

You won't make Gaga look better shading others. When Madonna fucked it up with the N word, she apologized. She didn't wait 6 years to do something. bey8 I see some double standards by many members here, i don't care that much acout some random FOTP members opinions. I know that Madonna isn't a racist.

bey8

Little Monsters really take the cake when it comes to being deluded rip4 

Imagine thinking that saying "I was going to be black on my cover, but I didn't do it" is bad when you stan someone who made this:

Spoiler

4036997222_1ac15746d3_o.jpg

Outtake-by-Mario-Testino-V-Magazine-lady 8ehxzdvze0u33almlms7doaud.376x346x1.jpg

thRBFpvQAAWknpr-800x450-noPad.jpg?152549

34g7bpv.jpg

she dead ass has a FULL photoshoot with blackface......................

I don't hate Gaga, but y'all really take it to the extremes sometimes just to try and make her look good when I mean... The receipts are just there girls! Don't claim someone else is racist when your fave is using black face to "be edgy". And as far as I know, Madonna apologised for using the N word.. Has Gaga ever said something about her use of Blackface?

6 hours ago, Régine Filange said:

You won't make Gaga look better shading others. When Madonna fucked it up with the N word, she apologized. She didn't wait 6 years to do something. bey8 I see some double standards by many members here, i don't care that much about some random FOTP members opinions. I know that Madonna isn't a racist.

bey8

5 hours ago, hector said:

Little Monsters really take the cake when it comes to being deluded rip4 

Imagine thinking that saying "I was going to be black on my cover, but I didn't do it" is bad when you stan someone who made this:

Hide contents

4036997222_1ac15746d3_o.jpg

Outtake-by-Mario-Testino-V-Magazine-lady 8ehxzdvze0u33almlms7doaud.376x346x1.jpg

thRBFpvQAAWknpr-800x450-noPad.jpg?152549

34g7bpv.jpg

she dead ass has a FULL photoshoot with blackface......................

I don't hate Gaga, but y'all really take it to the extremes sometimes just to try and make her look good when I mean... The receipts are just there girls! Don't claim someone else is racist when your fave is using black face to "be edgy". And as far as I know, Madonna apologised for using the N word.. Has Gaga ever said something about her use of Blackface?

Are you an idiot lmfao2 how is a bad tan anything close to blackface. Shut the fuck up already. The other image has been clocked time and time again. Some of those photos aren’t even the actual versions released and were clearly darkened 

The thing is Gaga doesn’t owe anyone an apology. She cancelled the single and has since advocated for sexual assualt both before and after. So let’s no try this game. You don’t care that much about Fotp’s opinions yet you run at the first drop of someone saying something on Twitter or Gagadaily to push your dumb fucked up points. Talk about hypocritical. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.