Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Infrared

Fossil dragged for being racist (again) in old interview

3 hours ago, Infrared said:

Are you an idiot lmfao2 how is a bad tan anything close to blackface. Shut the fuck up already.

The thing is Gaga doesn’t owe anyone an apology.  Talk about hypocritical. 

Yikes, there's actual pics that prove Gagz racism, support of rapists, shoots where she portrayed as half naked whore with little boy... and all you have is just selected quotes from old interview and "Black Madonna" reference that never happened. Delusion on a whole new level. mad10mad10mad10

27 minutes ago, MissCrawford said:

Yikes, there's actual pics that prove Gagz racism, support of rapists, shoots where she portrayed as half naked whore with little boy... and all you have is just selected quotes from old interview and "Black Madonna" reference that never happened. Delusion on a whole new level. mad10mad10mad10

ok sweetie keep telling yourself that lmfao2 literally everything you posted has been clocked. Delete your account before you embarrass yourself further.

3 hours ago, Infrared said:

ok sweetie keep telling yourself that lmfao2 literally everything you posted has been clocked. Delete your account before you embarrass yourself further.

As someone on ATRL said:

"And in the end it backfired, since most of the comments are agreeing on what Madonna said. Only the liddos (even some of them with usernames in honor to Madonna) and some Michael Jackson sister stans are faking some outrage. I guess the biased mods let this open as a tool for them to express from their unstable minds all the anger and pressedness they are suffering this week for the backlash and drags their rape glamorizing fave is facing, instead the complete adoration she and they were craving desperately for the award season. "

RhDS.gif

No lies detected.

39 minutes ago, MissCrawford said:

As someone on ATRL said:

"And in the end it backfired, since most of the comments are agreeing on what Madonna said. Only the liddos (even some of them with usernames in honor to Madonna) and some Michael Jackson sister stans are faking some outrage. I guess the biased mods let this open as a tool for them to express from their unstable minds all the anger and pressedness they are suffering this week for the backlash and drags their rape glamorizing fave is facing, instead the complete adoration she and they were craving desperately for the award season. "

RhDS.gif

No lies detected.

you literally can find any random receipt on ATRL, you yourself could posted that rip4  We're on FOTP sweetie, try again 

Only an idiot with no real comprehension skills would think that was racist.  Don't be mad because she can say what's on her without giving a flying sh** how morons with no brains will take it.  Your fave wish she could gaga7

2 hours ago, Infrared said:

you literally can find any random receipt on ATRL, you yourself could posted that rip4  We're on FOTP sweetie, try again 

We are on FOTP but you had to basically copy the same thread to post it here.  How original! Like fave like stan I guess  eve1

36 minutes ago, ICEQueen said:

We are on FOTP but you had to basically copy the same thread to post it here.  How original! Like fave like stan I guess  eve1

I didn't realize only one site can report on the same news lmfao2There's a difference between spreading an article for new discussion (i've posted the same articles on FOTP and ATRL multiple times) vs. literally copying someone else's comment because you're too lazy to create you own (or lack the brain cells). Thanks for trying. now fuck off. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.