Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Sylk

Does Born This Way have ZERO bad songs?

There is no way to resist stylish combination of pop, electro, rock and techno vibes that Born This Way offers left and right. Each song requires play. Gaga transformed The Fame/Monster into colossal point in her discography with this one. So, I will have to agree. 

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Yes moo9

FOHL, The Queen and Bad Kids are a level lower than the others, but they are still tolerable. Far from bad. moo9

yeah the special edition tracks are not bad but do have some skip energy kylie2  but The Queen has one of her best bridges ever so what we're not gonna do is shade it scream2 

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

There is no way to resist stylish combination of pop, electro, rock and techno vibes that Born This Way offers left and right. Each song requires play. Gaga transformed The Fame/Monster into colossal point in her discography with this one. So, I will have to agree. 

It's just such a monumental album, every single song packs a punch and is there for a reason it was robbed for AOTY honestly. I've recently rekindled my stanning and I have to say for me personally this album is definitely up in the top 10 of my all times 

8 minutes ago, Sylk said:

yeah the special edition tracks are not bad but do have some skip energy kylie2  but The Queen has one of her best bridges ever so what we're not gonna do is shade it scream2 

The bridge is awesome, but I cant help but see it as a TEOG carbon copy scream2 

20 minutes ago, Sylk said:

It's just such a monumental album, every single song packs a punch and is there for a reason it was robbed for AOTY honestly. I've recently rekindled my stanning and I have to say for me personally this album is definitely up in the top 10 of my all times 

I am also listening to it these past few days. It is crazy how everything on it is pure energy, every beat is stimulating synapses. Gaga decided to electrocute me for good turning me into fan without asking me. oprah7

1 hour ago, Freaky Prince said:

Yes moo9

FOHL, The Queen and Bad Kids are a level lower than the others, but they are still tolerable. Far from bad. moo9

Bad Kids a lower level? Don’t be fucking homophobic!

anyways, yes sylk spill the tea!

1 hour ago, Rachel Green said:

The Fame Monster sweetie, I'm so sorry...

sorry you're not so good and you have Teeth yes ofco kylie3 

58 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

I am also listening to it these past few days. It is crazy how everything on it is pure energy, every beat is stimulating synapses. Gaga decided to electrocute me for good turning me into fan without asking me. oprah7

TEA the cohesiveness jumped out oprah4 

36 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

How come if it has like two good songs and rest is trash? Lol

ARTPOP STAN GOT BRAVE 

Image result for atrl laughing gif

23 minutes ago, Liam said:

personally dislike Americano, Hair, Highway Unicorn and You & I lol3 

well personally god hates phaggots but you're here !! 

Maybe you made a point with Americano and Hair but HU and Y&I are classics wtf 

13 minutes ago, Sylk said:

sorry you're not so good and you have Teeth yes ofco kylie3

a capital BAWP!

hair, americano, fohl, bad kids, the queen, bj +af exist but what could you expect from an overexposed this way stan?

uqZBm6v.gif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.