Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Jae

...Baby One More Time turns 20 years old

19457.jpg

...Baby One More Time is the debut studio album by American pop singer Britney Spears. It was released on January 12, 1999 through Jive Records...Baby One More Time was a large commercial success, debuting atop the Billboard 200 chart and Canadian Albums Chart, and reached the top 5 in several countries. It received worldwide certifications, including a 14× platinum certification from the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), for shipments of over 14 million copies in the US, of which Nielsen SoundScan recognizes 10.6 million copies sold.[2]...Baby One More Time is Spears' most successful album with sales of 25 million copies worldwide,[3] making it one of the best-selling albums of all-time.

Singles:

"...Baby One More Time" is the debut Single by American singer Britney Spears from her debut studio album of the same title (1999). "...Baby One More Time" was released on October 23, 1998 through Jive Records.[2] It reached number one in at least 18 countries, including the United Kingdom, where it earned double-platinum certification from the British Phonographic Industry (BPI) and became the country's best-selling song of 1999. The song is one of the best-selling singles of all time, with over 10 million copies sold.

"Sometimes" was released as Spears' second single on April 30, 1999 by Jive Records. It attained worldwide success, peaking inside the top ten in eleven countries. In the United States, the song peaked at number twenty one. The song reached number one in Belgium (Flanders), Netherlands and New Zealand, while reaching number two in Australia. In the United Kingdom, the song reached number three, and is also Spears' third best-selling single in the country.

"(You Drive Me) Crazy" was released as the album's third single on August 23, 1999 by Jive Records. It was featured on the soundtrack of the 1999 teen romantic comedy film Drive Me Crazy. "(You Drive Me) Crazy" was a commercial success and peaked inside the top ten on the singles charts of seventeen countries. In the United Kingdom, it became Spears' third consecutive single to peak inside the top five, while it reached number 10 in the United States' Billboard Hot 100 and peaked at number one in Belgium (Wallonia) and Iceland.

"Born to Make You Happy" was released on December 6, 1999, by Jive Records, as the fourth single from the album in European countries. "Born to Make You Happy" received mixed reviews from critics, who praised it for being an early classic and a proficient single, despite considering the song as entirely unremarkable like other ballads on the album. The song was commercially successful worldwide, peaking at number one in Ireland, and reaching top five positions in Belgium, Europe, Finland, Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Romania, Sweden and Switzerland. In the United Kingdom, it also peaked at number one, and is Spears' sixth best-selling single in the country.

"From the Bottom of My Broken Heart" was released on December 15, 1999 by Jive Records as the fifth and final single from the album. "From the Bottom of My Broken Heart" achieved moderate success, peaking at number 37 in Australia, and 23 in New Zealand. Through imports, the song managed to peak at number 174 in the United Kingdom. In the United States, "From the Bottom of My Broken Heart" reached number 14 on Billboard Hot 100, and 17 on Pop Songs, being later certified Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) on March 28, 2000, for shipping 1,000,000 physical units of the single. It was the 8th best-selling physical single of the 2000s in the country.

2 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

do you hate me or something jj4

each time ive had some sort of contact with you its always negativity from you jj4 

What.. no xtina1 I don't recall having negative interactions with you at all lol

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.