Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

Go fund me refund $20 million accumulated for border wall

I wanted the dumbass Republicans to fund it themselves instead of it coming out of my taxes, so no, please keep letting them donate so I’m not forced to. trash1 

Also, Trump has shown America’s true colors when they can raise millions for a wall, but not starving or sick children, the homeless, or veterans. America is fucking trash. trash1 

46 minutes ago, BlancMac said:

Why did he even try to make a wall in the first place? brit4

To keep "illegal" immigrants out, mainly Mexicans. I think it's a stupid idea, not only because it's racist and primitive (a la great wall of china), but USA is surrounded by seas too... when people are desperate they will go by the sea route... and there's no way they can patrol the sea borders 24/7 unless they want to build a wall around the whole of USA moo1

5 hours ago, Umbreon said:

I wanted the dumbass Republicans to fund it themselves instead of it coming out of my taxes, so no, please keep letting them donate so I’m not forced to. trash1 

Also, Trump has shown America’s true colors when they can raise millions for a wall, but not starving or sick children, the homeless, or veterans. America is fucking trash. trash1 

No. Part of America is trash, but this is true about most countries. Most of that $20 Million came from a few hundred thousand pigs that voted for him and that were stupid enough to think that you could crowdfund a border wall. Those people represent a vocal and very stupid minority, but minority nonetheless. And it won’t be coming out of the taxpayers pockets because it’s not happening. Again, because the President is a fucking idiot. 

7 hours ago, STJ said:

To keep "illegal" immigrants out, mainly Mexicans. I think it's a stupid idea, not only because it's racist and primitive (a la great wall of china), but USA is surrounded by seas too... when people are desperate they will go by the sea route... and there's no way they can patrol the sea borders 24/7 unless they want to build a wall around the whole of USA moo1

Seas are dangerous sis rip4 They can barely even cross the river between Mexico and U.S

On 1/13/2019 at 3:24 AM, Umbreon said:

not 100% of America, but the vast majority is yes kesha8 

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.