Agugaga

This will be the last Britney thread I create...

Agu is pressed. ny1

Do you really think i think that Xtina is fat? No she's not. 

However i use the drag as bait, and it's clearly working! 

undefined

Do you also think @Madonna should be banned for fat shaming Mariah? I don't.

Who cares, i highly doubt Moo or Xtuna do, only sad basic stans get upset over something so petty. xtina4

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

You’re no better in shaming Britney over her mental breakdown time and time again, gtfo hypocrite lol3 

I don’t shame Britney for her mental health issues. I shame YOU for being a fan. Big difference lol3

12 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

This one cracks me up. She raises her larynx which is why the belts sound so awful, Xtina on the other hand lowers hers which is why she sometimes sounds like Kermit the frog. 

Jessica_Simpson_mouth-thumb-430x648.jpg

Yeah, X does that but at the very least, her vocal runs somewhat saves it ish. Jess just sounds whiny. ari11

14 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

How did she make so much money? She kind of became irrelevant after that 'i know it says tuna on the tin but is this Chicken or fish' thing. 

Queen of investing and clothing lines. Her music career was pretty much a flop

2 hours ago, Agugaga said:

I don’t shame Britney for her mental health issues. I shame YOU for being a fan. Big difference lol3

Robot, Botney, Zombie, Britbot, sedated aged robot, no batteries left on that dead beat brit brit....

bitch shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down lol3 

10 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Robot, Botney, Zombie, Britbot, sedated aged robot, no batteries left on that dead beat brit brit....

bitch shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down lol3 

Wow you had to go back 3-5 years to find posts of me calling Britney a robot? How is that dragging her mental health? I’m glad you invested this much time on those weak ass receipts tho ari1 

Even if I did drag Britney for her mental health back in 2014 or whatever, I wouldn’t do such a thing in today’s climate. 

12 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Wow you had to go back 3-5 years to find posts of me calling Britney a robot? How is that dragging her mental health? I’m glad you invested this much time on those weak ass receipts tho ari1 

Even if I did drag Britney for her mental health back in 2014 or whatever, I wouldn’t do such a thing in today’s climate. 

Took me 5 minutes, there’s a thing called a “search” tool hunty brit1 

Calling her a zombie / robot / needs batteries / can’t function... how is that NOT making fun of her mental state? brit1 

Keep trying sis. You’re in NO position to come for others when you’re one of the most vile and ruthless members on this site clap1 

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

Took me 5 minutes, there’s a thing called a “search” tool hunty brit1 

Calling her a zombie / robot / needs batteries / can’t function... how is that NOT making fun of her mental state? brit1 

Keep trying sis. You’re in NO position to come for others when you’re one of the most vile and ruthless members on this site clap1 

A robot can mean someobody who is being controlled and has no emotion or investment, which is where Robotney originated from ari1 

Britney fans constantly post “fat photos” of Xtina in here thinking we can’t reciprictae by posting photos of Britney in 2007. The difference is we are more mature and wouldn’t do that oprah14 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

A robot can mean someobody who is being controlled and has no emotion or investment, which is where Robotney originated from ari1 

Britney fans constantly post “fat photos” of Xtina in here thinking we can’t reciprictae by posting photos of Britney in 2007. The difference is we are more mature and wouldn’t do that oprah14 

“I guarantee you line up 10 straight men and ask them this question and at least 8 out of 10 would bang Christina over Britney, fat or skinny.  And the other two would probably ask for a potato sack to put over Britney's face if they are into a gym body that badly.”rav2 

Agugaga, May 25, 2016. 

Took me 10 seconds to find. You’ve mocked Britney’s looks and “large arms” for years.

You haven’t changed. You’re just scared the internet will call you out now. Thank u, next stupid hoe. moo9 

32 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

“I guarantee you line up 10 straight men and ask them this question and at least 8 out of 10 would bang Christina over Britney, fat or skinny.  And the other two would probably ask for a potato sack to put over Britney's face if they are into a gym body that badly.”rav2 

Agugaga, May 25, 2016. 

Took me 10 seconds to find. You’ve mocked Britney’s looks and “large arms” for years.

You haven’t changed. You’re just scared the internet will call you out now. Thank u, next stupid hoe. moo9 

That was “when I was younger.” Isn’t that what Gaga said when she defended her actions for collaborating with a rapist? nat1 

28 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

That was “when I was younger.” Isn’t that what Gaga said when she defended her actions for collaborating with a rapist? nat1 

Finding a scapegoat out of your remarks by bringing up Gaga, I see. nat1 

At least Gaga apologized and cut off all interactions with R. Kelly for years now. You on the other hand, have never apologized for body shaming a woman, an activity you’ve done for years, not a one-time thing like Gaga’s collaboration.

Nice attempt tho nat2 

1 hour ago, Umbreon said:

Agugaga, May 25, 2016. 

Scalp ha whit1 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I was twelve going on thirteen first time I saw a dead human being. It happened in the summer of 1959. A long time ago. But only if you measure in terms of years. I was living in a small town in Orego

Reported for spam. 

Get outta my dreams, get into my car.

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.