Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Jesy from Little Mix posts video listening to R.Kelly

I mean, she's obviously at a party so it's not like she's playing that song on purpose.

The timing is awful tho, but I guess maybe the whole R. Kelly scandal isn't that relevant in the UK and maybe she just doesn't know.

Man, if I could never listen to a song again just because the artist was a trash human being, that would suck.

I still bop to music from Chris Brown, and he's a homophobic woman-beater. I don't support his actions either, but dammit, if you're at a party and a song comes on, you just bop to it and leave the politics aside for a minute.

2 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Man, if I could never listen to a song again just because the artist was a trash human being, that would suck.

I still bop to music from Chris Brown, and he's a homophobic woman-beater. I don't support his actions either, but dammit, if you're at a party and a song comes on, you just bop to it and leave the politics aside for a minute.

But in turn you're supporting/furthering their career and giving them money when they don't deserve it.

I know what you mean though 

18 hours ago, Manel said:

The timing is awful tho, but I guess maybe the whole R. Kelly scandal isn't that relevant in the UK and maybe she just doesn't know.

This. Apart from music magazines like NME only Daily Mirror touched the subject but it’s a shitty tabloid so it’s not surprising. 

And yes, Ignition is still popular in here, unfortunatelyrip4 

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.