Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

deleted

Mariah Carey attacked by assailant; in critical condition

breaking: the skinny queen bounces back, paparazzi spotted her leaving her apartment last night, "she was so skinny that her single white blood cell alone healed her in a matter of seconds" said insiders from the hospital 

nikki18_11_large.jpg

16 hours ago, Sylk said:

breaking: the skinny queen bounces back, paparazzi spotted her leaving her apartment last night, "she was so skinny that her single white blood cell alone healed her in a matter of seconds" said insiders from the hospital 

nikki18_11_large.jpg

To add to the story: "Egg" was eaten by none other than @attitude, a FOTP member craving downvotes.

22 hours ago, Law said:

Wow the rampant misogyny and body shaming within the gay community truly horrifies me sometimes trash1

I'm sorry if you missed it but this thread is clearly a clapback at Winnie's and Mariah's constant age shaming/death or injury mocking threads. Just a few days ago he posted a thread claiming Madonna fell off a horse or that he'll pull the plug from her breathing machine.

THAT is far more alarming than making fat jokes, I'm sorry. But even then... @Mariah's 18 #1's loves to mock artists for their looks and weight as well as their domestic abuse. Disgusting.

6 hours ago, Madonna said:

I'm sorry if you missed it but this thread is clearly a clapback at Winnie's and Mariah's constant age shaming/death or injury mocking threads. Just a few days ago he posted a thread claiming Madonna fell off a horse or that he'll pull the plug from her breathing machine.

THAT is far more alarming than making fat jokes, I'm sorry. But even then... @Mariah's 18 #1's loves to mock artists for their looks and weight as well as their domestic abuse. Disgusting.

I don’t condone any of it towards anyone, even though I don’t stan Madonna or Mariah, point blank periodt. ari9

A 3rd member who hopes for someone's death revealed on the comments. Even though I can't say that he got exposed now, wbk already. ari2 The site is getting better and better each day I see. ari2

On 1/14/2019 at 1:11 AM, Sylk said:

nikki18_11_large.jpg

When is this picture from? She looks amazing.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.