Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

CarsonD

Gillette razors under fire for Male shaming commercial

All of the anti-PC people getting butthurt by a fucking commercial. Imagine being that stupid and immoral that you push back against a company who projects a message against bad/terrible/toxic behavior. dead2 The ignorance is astounding...

5 hours ago, Hunty Bear said:

good message but I don't think I've ever seen a more obnoxiously heavy-handed commercial in my life...oh my god dead2 

Tbh a lot of commercials get super heavy handed. Like, 40% of Superbowl Commercials are like that. I love Coca-Cola but they can get pretty wishy washy.

4 hours ago, CarsonD said:

If Peirs Morgan is complaining about/against it you know you're on the right track of history tea2 #BuyGillette 

Just now, KatnissLawrence said:

We have a russian troll in our midst, straight from the gulag! 

my nationality is German, there is nothing TROLL about my post, you came in here thinking you were slick and got roasted

5 minutes ago, KatnissLawrence said:

So if you're german how did you vote for Bernie sanders? lmao, bitch you exposed yourself.

It's called being born in the USA are you fucking dumb or something, people can have different nationality while being born in a country. 

Someone can be 2% Irish 10% Canadian. You just exposed YOURSELf for being RACIST.

Bitch

1 minute ago, CarsonD said:

It's called being born in the USA are you fucking dumb or something, people can have different nationality while being born in a country. 

Someone can be 2% Irish 10% Canadian. You just exposed YOURSELf for being RACIST.

Bitch

Sure you are.

24 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

The comment section tho mad5 more angry straight white guys making this all about them

The angry straight men are displaying exactly what the commercial is calling out, kii mad5 imagine supporting toxic masculinity

8 minutes ago, CarsonD said:

So if you're german how did you vote for Bernie sanders? lmao, bitch you exposed yourself.

^Racist and Stereotyping 

noun

1. 1. 
    National - a citizen of a particular country, typically entitled to hold that country's passport.
    "a German national"

Bitch you exposed yourself part 2 carla1
5 minutes ago, KatnissLawrence said:

noun

1. 1. 
    National - a citizen of a particular country, typically entitled to hold that country's passport.
    "a German national"

carla1

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/idiot

idiot

noun
id·i·ot | \ ˈi-dē-ət  \

Definition of idiot 

1: a foolish or stupid person
2dated, now offensive : a person affected with extreme mental retardation
2 minutes ago, KatnissLawrence said:

lmfao1exposed omg

denial

noun
de·ni·al | \ di-ˈnī(-ə)l,  dē-\

Definition of denial 

1: refusal to satisfy a request or desirethe denial of privileges
2a(1): refusal to admit the truth or reality of something (such as a statement or charge)their denial of the divine right of kings

Imagine having an issue with a company spending money on an ad campaign that’s actually worthwhile I-

dismissing it because it’s extra is literally just internalized subscription to some patriarchal bullshit... gays saying “that’s gay” teas I-

11 minutes ago, Satori said:

Imagine having an issue with a company spending money on an ad campaign that’s actually worthwhile I-

dismissing it because it’s extra is literally just internalized subscription to some patriarchal bullshit... gays saying “that’s gay” teas I-

u forgot to log out of your propaganda subscription on youtube 

A company that makes RAZORS should not even include that kind of stuff, what purpose does this serve? That I am going to buy this brand because its in line of metoo ?  I am pretty sure we all agree with the message, but throwing it in my face is just sad.