Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

RED ANGELO

How HARD did AGING hit you CHALLENGE

Taylor and Gaga have aged markedly but look so much better, in my opinion, for it. Particularly Gaga. She's always glowing now. When she first started changing up her style it was hit or miss for me but she's really gotten a flawless look put together.

Same for Tay. She looks so happy and healthy.

Def Mariah too. She looks absolutely amazing, and not just "for her age."

Madonna looks nice for the most part too.  She still has amazing skin.

Britney, Christina, and Beyonce all look like they've aged, and to prove I'm not a douche I'll point out that I have too and it ain't pretty so there.

57 minutes ago, Sugar Baby said:

Gaga, Beyonce and Christina have all aged like wine SLAY ari3

Gaga has aged like a botox filled whore. Xtina too.

Xtina's fat pushes out her wrinkles as well as the botox, but Gaga does not look good for her age, she looks frozen and her skin is stretched so much it's all about to give way and she'll have no skin left to use, won't even cover her big ass nose

I mean, I understand that Pop stars sell an image and that it's part of their task, but god, these threads become poisonous at some point. As if any one of us are going to age any better. rip4

21 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

All the botox in the world couldn't keep Madonna's deep wrinkles at bay, her skin is so bad and it always has been. There's pictures of her when she is 30 and she looks 60. 

at 40 

tumblr_msjyya5TMz1r87tiqo1_1280.jpg

c0970bd9001cab7b7edacf4de673b7aa.jpg

48 :

arthurandtheinvisibles_premiere_uk_hasee

madonna-arthur-and-the-invisibles-premie

50:

madonna_1236350689_crop_385x326.jpg

53:

MV5BZGMyN2JiNTQtOWJhZC00OGY4LTg5ZDUtMDhl

56: 

chapter-fifty-madonna-met-gala-2015-mosc

I mean, I do think her recent work is horrid looking, and she never looked "younger" or "more youthful" than her actual age - but she always looked her age while maintaining a fantastic physique. The fact that you're constantly attacking her for looking her age is just... dumb. You, as a woman (and with an unfortunate child, too), should know how though it is to meet modern beauty standards. You reek of internalized hatred. hay1 

Brit, Rihanna, Katy and possibly Gaga have aged the most. Mariah is looking the best she has in years, although 2017 was a rough year. Madonna also had a period of strong pillow face, however she's looking great again.

Christina just looks odd lately, that said love it or hate it she's well known for heavily modifying her look through the years. If she's happy with how she looks just now then good for her, that's what matters. 

Taylor literally looks the fucking same. sksksksjk sass1

19 minutes ago, Jjang said:

50:

madonna_1236350689_crop_385x326.jpg

Goddess rav3 She legit looks younger than Gaga here. Everything about this look is perfect. 

55 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

Cher looks way better than her and she's in her 70's 

Cher_Ellen_Screenshot_600_by_400.jpg

That's because Cher is fucking immortal you idiot. She's actually 372 years old.

2 hours ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

She’s still skinny but you can see shes put on weight cos of her breasts and her face isn’t defined anymore, it’s more round. 

Xtina probably weighs about 10 of her

Her face looks more defined than back in 2010 tbhmad1

6 minutes ago, Littleswiftie said:

Christina, Gaga and Katy aged more in 9 yearsbey1

But 10 years ago Taylor was technically still a teenager. She did not aged. She matured. lj1 

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

You, as a woman (and with an unfortunate child, too), should know how though it is to meet modern beauty standards. You reek of internalized hatred. hay1 

what? this individual is a woman and brought a child into the world?

All of them have used Botox... Britney stopped and she looked like what late a 30s woman with 2 kids would look like.

Gaga and Taylor haven't reached the age where aging would affect them yet.

I always laugh when fans say xtina or Beyonce doesn't age because of their poc genes... When they're clearly using Botox for son long they can't move their forehead... I may be a fan but not blind.

44 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Yes & she doesn't take care of him/her.

really hoping (s)he is just trolling and is actually a 14 year old still unsure about life and whatnot casually wasting precious inner development time on the internet, as it seems (s)he's been doing. a woman with a kid would not come for other women like this unless they're absolutely vile and oblivious.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.