Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Madonna invited to perform at Eurovision 2019 in Tel Aviv

2 minutes ago, Madonna said:

OH WOW she might get another international hit single! mad11mad11mad11 

They say they invited her. Watch her rejecting to perform there and losing a great promotion. mad11 As she refuses to perform at X-Factor. mad11

That second tweet says "Madonna will premiere her upcoming album".  eve1 

But seriously, this is a great opportunity. 

If she drops  a lead in February she will have Grammy's, Brits and TV shows to promote.

The second single could be released in April and it could have great promo during May thanks to Eurovision.

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

OH WOW she might get another international hit single! mad11mad11mad11 

@Mariah's 18 #1's are you mad at the most successful global legend being invited to perform at the biggest promo slot in the world? mad11 I mean...after Live 8, Lave Aid and Live Earth. Eurovision was really the only thing missing. She's the queen of Europe afterall.

Eurovision is cringey as fuck, i agree that it would be a downgrade gaga2 for her to preform there. However it could be good promo for ha album. mad4

If she does go though i'm here for it mad11, if she doesn't go i'm fine with it bey10

15 hours ago, MissCrawford said:

I don't think this will ever happen coz Euro it's not a Madonna level 

10 hours ago, Unapologetic Bitch said:

eurovision is tacky shit and i dont know, it would be kind of a downgrade for her mad12

1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Eurovision is cringey as fuck, i agree that it would be a downgrade gaga2 for her to preform there.

Didn't Madonna perform at a Bingo show in UK during COADF era?    eve1 

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.