Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Gaga and Katy preparing something?

Het populaire tv-programma 60 Minutes wijdde een gehele aflevering aan Van Zweden. ‘Na de uitzending werd ik benaderd door Lady Gaga en Katy Perry. Ze waren onder de indruk en willen graag samenwerken. Ja, geweldig, binnenkort vlieg ik naar Vegas om samen plannen te maken' Licht nader toe: 'Het is leuk om dit soort muzikale uitstapjes te maken, maar dan moet je wel met de wereldtop werken. Lady Gaga en Katy Perry zijn fantastische zangeressen, dus ik heb er veel zin in. En daarna keer ik met plezier weer terug naar de Beethovens en Mahlers.' 

http://www.quotenet.nl/Nieuws/Katy-Perry-en-Lady-Gaga-onder-de-indruk-van-maestro-Jaap-van-Zweden-219148

Google TranslatE:

The popular TV program 60 Minutes devoted an entire episode to Van Zweden. "After the broadcast, I was approached by Lady Gaga and Katy Perry. They were impressed and would like to work together. Yes, great, soon I'll be flying to Vegas to plan together. 'Let's go further:' It's fun to make these kinds of musical trips, but then you have to work with the world top. Lady Gaga and Katy Perry are fantastic singers, so I'm looking forward to it. And then I return with pleasure to the Beethoven and Mahler. "

@Royalty @Luca can you confirm the translation? nicki5 Does it say that both Gaga and Katy want to work together with each other, or they both wanted to work with him?

34 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

@Royalty @Luca can you confirm the translation? nicki5 Does it say that both Gaga and Katy want to work together with each other, or they both wanted to work with him?

Yup!

9 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

I asked like 3 questions sis. Which one are you yupping? nicki5

All 3 otherwise I would have said something else sis.

1 minute ago, Royalty said:

All 3 otherwise I would have said something else sis.

Does it say that both Gaga and Katy want to work together with each other, or they both wanted to work with him?

nicki5 

Do Katy and Gaga want to work together with him included, or both separately work with him? nicki5

19 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

nicki5 

Do Katy and Gaga want to work together with him included, or both separately work with him? nicki5

It doesn’t exactly tell but I think together

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.