Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Pawn

Christina @ The Grammys 2019?

What are the chances of Xtina performing at the Grammys? It would be a missed opportunity if she doesn't. Get up on that stage with Goldlink and perform, "Like I Do"! That song could be huge if she would just perform it. Also, Goldlink is probably going to get more popular in the next year or two. It would be great promotion for both artists. Why does her team keep missing the mark? 

8 hours ago, Freaky Prince said:

There is really no point in promoting a song that has been dead for months now...

How is the song dead? The album has been out for 6 months and the general public have no idea about it. I manage a retail store and every time I play the song in the shop people always stop and ask me who's singing...I say, Christina Aguilera and they go..."This is Christina? What!! I love this!" It happens all the time...so ya, I think with enough promotion the song could soar. 

2 hours ago, Kirjava said:

I'm hoping for a stripped back Fall In Line performance with Demi, but that's probably not gonna happen. moo1

Let's just hope she attends at all.

I'd be down for that, I just doubt it would pick up much steam for the single. Didn't work at the Billboard Music Awards. Like I Do is fun and could carry into the summer. I honestly think with the right performance and a cool video that the song could have put her back on the map. It's too bad. You're right though, I bet she won't attend or perform. Womp womp. Looking forward to Gaga though! 

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.