Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Safe to say TUN is AG5’s Peak...

Edit: I lied, finished the song and video and it WAS A SERVE. 

Receipts looking like phone numbers, if it ain’t money then wrong number! antm1

She is really such a horrible artist dead2 

Her lyrics are so corny and cringe it’s embarassing, and it’s obvious she is really trying the urban blackcent wave. When 7 Cock Rings sounds like another Beyoncé reject. bey2 

TUN was only a hit thanks to Pete and controversy, YouTube views flopping and payola kept it on Billboard. 

Imagine was a flop single that her label thought would stick thanks to it being about Mac. 

Seven Reengs sounds like a flop, very basic wanna be trap pop song vomit1 No vocals, no lyrics, barely serving in the video. 

TUN is shaping up to be her worst album yet, truly pathetic for the supposed biggest pop star of modern times peak. 

Inb4: “R-rih-Ana is unbothered with her forgotten soon to be broken streaming records and multi week number one!!!!” Or maybe “what about it.gif” or the best one “How is she flopping???? rip4 Thank U Next literally broke Spotify streaming records and she is the most followed female artist in Spotify history, It also spent 7 weeks on Billboard with as big as a 100 point lead on the other spots.” Followed by 12 upvotes from the 12 Ariana stans left on here. 

I don't kurr for imagine no1curr, however i don't think it was a full fledged single. 

Thank You, Next & 7 Rings are those bitches though. FUCKING BAWPS. mad4bey6moo8

Now SHUSH Winnie. hottie1

30 minutes ago, DespunkThoseFawkingBawls said:

She is really such a horrible artist dead2 Her lyrics are so corny and cringe it’s embarassing, and it’s obvious she is really trying the urban blackcent wave.

30 minutes ago, DespunkThoseFawkingBawls said:

Edit: I lied, finished the song and video and it WAS A SERVE. 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.