Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

Is Black faced Ariana appropriating Black culture?

Is Black Face Ariana appropriating Black culture?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is Ariana an appropriator?

• Yes, I’m really concerned about her darkining skin, Ebonics, and urban look
    • No, white pop stars like her and Miley should always get a free pass to act ghetto and ratchet

17 minutes ago, Kyoteki said:

Stuff like this always makes me have a love/hate relationship with gays and white people. 

Bitch I thought you love me and I’m white gay

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

I understand the baggage. Let me retract my statement and edit it. See, it’s that simple to admit you were wrong. Now if only @Umbreon @Vesper admit they were wrong for the last 20 years nat2 

Last 20 years of what? Enjoying an artist just as you enjoy an artist? Literally get a life, dude. You can’t even talk about race issues without bringing up Britney. You need mental help... ari1 

Youre racist and it’s shown in this thread by your use of ghetto and ratchet and using the term “coloured.” ari1 

I think I speak for everyone when I say GET THE FUCK OFF THIS FORUM, WE ALL HATE YOU

3 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

Agu pulling Britney Spears into a conversation about race. dead4 

I’m serious when I say this, but you need to seek help. 

There should be a study done for sure. I find that it’s definetly not a coincidence that Britney is only now followed by gay white men. It definetly has something to do with her being inslaved and y’all secretly enjoy that. It’s quite disturbing if you really think about it.

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

There should be a study done for sure. I find that it’s definetly not a coincidence that Britney is only now followed by gay white men. It definetly has something to do with her being inslaved and y’all secretly enjoy that. It’s quite disturbing if you really think about it.

Stfu, you’re idiotic. Britney is not ONLY followed by white gay men. She’s followed by people of every race. What kind of lame stereotype... ari1 

You’re literally trying so hard to draw this parallel between white people loving Britney cuz it makes us feel like slave masters. You really are insensitive to race issues, aren’t you? You may feel like your fantasy is real, but ask any black person on this forum and they’ll think your obsession with Britney being thrown into serious discussions about race is insensitive... ari9 

20 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

1. I’m not white lol3

2. You’re racist lol3 

3. Britney outsold w/ only 2 albums lol3 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Dear lord you are C H A L L E N G E D boy. brit8

4 hours ago, Agugaga said:

I’m not white but thanks.

I do agree tho that white gays are annoying oprah14. They love to act like they stand for feminism and equality but they don’t bat an eye when it comes to taking down successful black men and they love slave pop stars like Britney Spears because it reminds them of their ancestory and they subconsciously wish they could be masters again, even if they don’t realize it. nat2 

Can you imagine the uproar if a white person said this or something similar about 'black gays'. 

Being racist doesn't solve racism. Even your single brain cell should be able to work that one out.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.