Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Law

Ariana won!

Queen of streaming just broke the female single day debut record, female artist single day record, song debut day record by either gender, and the overall single day streams record on Spotify. All those who hate the song by logic must be locals, as she's obviously global! Imagine stanning anything other than success! ari5

11 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Our local Moo fans must be fuming! mad10 

Ariana keeps winning this era.

Nah we're not, most of us support Ari too. moo6

Just depressed souls like Winnie & Mariah's 18 #1's get raging over ha success. 

2 hours ago, Urbanov said:

@Mariah's 18 #1's Being Ariana hater must suck now :) 

Can you Imagine hating on the most talented of all the current pop girls. lana4

3 hours ago, DespunkThoseFawkingBawls said:

I lowkey have wendy3 

anna1 What the fuck is your avi. 

Just now, Agugaga said:

“Hold It Against Me” by Britney Spears did the same in the digital era. ny14

#PLUNGE nat2 

Bitch, sit the fuck down. Go listen to one of Xtuna's dusty forgotten #1s.

Ariana is winning wbk. 

Poor Ariana, she had to copy the whole aesthetic of successful pop culture movies, now she is copying Lady Gaga

The girl has no substance. She has no class, she has no... originality. There's nothing about her what's interesting. Majority of people who stream her just feel sorry for her tragic little life that she has led thus far. 

She has no toxic, slave, oops, bomt, womanizer, abmb, wbt, emotions, dreamlover, etc. etc.

She's just a flash in the pan, and I feel deeply sorry for her. She needs an intervention by her family.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.