Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

I'm happy for Ariana's success but lbr, her new songs are shit

5 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Maybe 'minimalistic' is a better word, but I see your point oprah14

i'm hoping that the rest of the album will be better / different (similar to how reputation was much better than LWYMMD and Ready For It suggested) .. because the songs so far are a real downgrade from Sweetener brit8

Just because they aren't as bombastic and synth heavy produced as her other hits, doesn't mean they are shit. oprah14 

Her intention with her music has becoming much better and she's finally digging into herself and doing what she loves. When you compare her now to 4 years ago when she was currently releasing Love Me Harder and all of those songs, you can see there is a growth. 

I get that her "new sound" might not be for everyone, but people have been overexaggerating with this music being "shit" when some girls here only know how to make music that doesn't satisfy the gaysTM at all. 

8 hours ago, Luca said:

Just because they aren't as bombastic and synth heavy produced as her other hits, doesn't mean they are shit. oprah14 

Her intention with her music has becoming much better and she's finally digging into herself and doing what she loves. When you compare her now to 4 years ago when she was currently releasing Love Me Harder and all of those songs, you can see there is a growth. 

I get that her "new sound" might not be for everyone, but people have been overexaggerating with this music being "shit" when some girls here only know how to make music that doesn't satisfy the gaysTM at all. 

8 hours ago, Luca said:

Also: just because songs may be generic, doesn't mean they are bad! oprah14 

Sis you’re overthinking it, her new songs are still generic moo12 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.