Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Bhad Bharb

Cardi is over.... Already?

Money flopped, End of Discussion ari11

JK, anyway, it seems like the GP is ALREADY over Cardi B, she's been Flopping lately and it's all Thanks to... Overexposure!! She thinks releasing 500 songs in 2 months will Give her more popilarity but it's the Other Way around honey.... Oh poor girl, It's quite sad to be Honest ari4

she's been Flopping lately and it's all Thanks to... Overexposure!! She thinks releasing 500 songs in 2 months will Give her more popilarity but it's the Other Way around honey.... Oh poor girl, It's quite sad to be Honest

girl ain't this nicki nicki5 

6 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Yet Cardi has three #1. 

She doesn’t write her own raps tho and she’s literally a glorified dirty ass stripping slut. I have friends who worked for her as a dancer and they said she stinks of fish. The same friend then went to work w/ Nicki for her Majesty performance on TV and said she gave her a Gucci bag and followed her on twitter. 

Two different types of people! One stripping slut the other a humble successful rapper (most successful of all time nonethelesss)

25 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

She doesn’t write her own raps tho and she’s literally a glorified dirty ass stripping slut. I have friends who worked for her as a dancer and they said she stinks of fish. The same friend then went to work w/ Nicki for her Majesty performance on TV and said she gave her a Gucci bag and followed her on twitter. 

Two different types of people! One stripping slut the other a humble successful rapper (most successful of all time nonethelesss)

Nice fanfic

She still got a #13 song with already 12 weeks charting (#17 this week) and I Like It is still charting after 40 weeks with a 5x Platinum certification (diamond in a few years)ari2 She has already sold around 30 million copies worldwidebey1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.