Cardi is over.... Already?

Bhad Bharb    116

Money flopped, End of Discussion ari11

JK, anyway, it seems like the GP is ALREADY over Cardi B, she's been Flopping lately and it's all Thanks to... Overexposure!! She thinks releasing 500 songs in 2 months will Give her more popilarity but it's the Other Way around honey.... Oh poor girl, It's quite sad to be Honest ari4

Sylk    141,621

she's been Flopping lately and it's all Thanks to... Overexposure!! She thinks releasing 500 songs in 2 months will Give her more popilarity but it's the Other Way around honey.... Oh poor girl, It's quite sad to be Honest

girl ain't this nicki nicki5 

Sylk    141,621
5 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Money flopped for Cardi standards. For Nicki standards it would have been a hit. nat2

A No No remix en route moo6 

Mariah's 18 #1's    1,954

She's definitely over. 

She doesn't have the longevity of Nicki Minaj, the talent, the looks. 

Cardi is the poor man's Nicki. 

Bhad Bharb    116
30 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

She's definitely over. 

I know??

Simón.    22,642
1 hour ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

She's definitely over. 

Yet Cardi has three #1. 

Mariah's 18 #1's    1,954
6 minutes ago, Simón. said:

Yet Cardi has three #1. 

She doesn’t write her own raps tho and she’s literally a glorified dirty ass stripping slut. I have friends who worked for her as a dancer and they said she stinks of fish. The same friend then went to work w/ Nicki for her Majesty performance on TV and said she gave her a Gucci bag and followed her on twitter. 

Two different types of people! One stripping slut the other a humble successful rapper (most successful of all time nonethelesss)

Simón.    22,642
25 minutes ago, Mariah's 18 #1's said:

She doesn’t write her own raps tho and she’s literally a glorified dirty ass stripping slut. I have friends who worked for her as a dancer and they said she stinks of fish. The same friend then went to work w/ Nicki for her Majesty performance on TV and said she gave her a Gucci bag and followed her on twitter. 

Two different types of people! One stripping slut the other a humble successful rapper (most successful of all time nonethelesss)

Nice fanfic

Joanne    1,867

undefined

Money is literally VOTY of the year, consistently been top 20 on iTunes since release and this sis has Grammy noms. I thinks for a single off her album rerelease, the sis is doing quite well 

Littleswiftie    1,041

She still got a #13 song with already 12 weeks charting (#17 this week) and I Like It is still charting after 40 weeks with a 5x Platinum certification (diamond in a few years)ari2 She has already sold around 30 million copies worldwidebey1

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.