Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

August

Delicate is that sleeper b*tch

So we can all conclude that Delicate was something elselana6 It debuted at #84 on the Billboard Hot 100 and people claimed it would be a flop (an even bigger flop than End Game). It had great Youtube sales at the beginning and it immediately had more longevity on the platform than ...Ready For It? (7 weeks on the Youtube Top 200) and End Game (6 weeks in the Top 200). It charted for 17 weeks on the "chart" and since it surged on YouTube thanks to YouTube changing its algorhythm and the iHeart Music Awards nomination she's leading in (probably also because she premiered the video last year at that award showjj2), it is predicted to hit around 400-500 million views this yearari6 and it ended up at #12 on the Billboard Hot 100. It was somewhere into the top 60 before tour and then it slowly rise due to strong radio plays! It had a lot of longevity with 35 weeks charting, making it the longest charting solo female song of 2018 katy8 It is an critical acclaimed song and the gp also seems to love it since Superwoman, Kylie Jenner, Khloe Kardashian and even Kim Kardashian have been spotted blasting Delicateari5 It also just received an iHeartRadio Music Awards nomination for Best Music Video. We can all conclude that Delicate is THAT b*tchtay6

Delicate achievements:

*330 million views on YouTube inbetween 1 year

*240 million streams on Spotify

*#12 on the Billboard Hot 100

*3 million likes on YouTube

*#1 on US Adult Contemporary

*#1 on US Adult Top 40

*#1 on US Mainstream Top 40

*#1 on Mediabase

*#1 on US Radio Overall

*#1 on AC Radio

*An iHeartRadio Music Awards nominationmad1

*#24 on Year-End Chart of Billboard Hot 100 (2018)

*35 weeks on the charts, just behind songs like Blank Space and I Knew You Were Trouble (36 weeks)

2 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

The power of good song and quality music. tehe2

This the reason why Don't Blame Me should become the last single with tour footage as music video in Marchalex1 Let's hope the stamps on the calendar guarantee somethingcry3

On 1/19/2019 at 7:44 PM, Littleswiftie said:

This the reason why Don't Blame Me should become the last single with tour footage as music video in Marchalex1 Let's hope the stamps on the calendar guarantee somethingcry3

If anything, at least dreaming is free. jj2

But those calendar stamps are definitely intriguing. I don't think they are reputation related though.

Just now, Ghostface said:

If anything, at least dreaming is free. jj2

But those calendar stamps are definitely intriguing. I don't think they are reoutation related though.

We never know with the queen of being extra, Taylor Snake Alison Becky Swiftari3

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.