The problem with Insta hits...

Littleswiftie    1,041
33 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

That's because "Shake It Off" had more radio support than "Thank U, Next". "Shake It Off" was played on Hot AC and AC, and those radio formats cling to older songs forever, thus causing her to have longevity and more sales. 

But I do agree there were some front loaded songs that ended up having longevity. "Hello" is another example. Debut at #1, stayed there for 10 weeks, then it plummeted but later on ended up hanging around. That's also attributed to it's continued airplay on Hot AC and AC. Ariana's main radio support comes from Pop and they tend to burn and purge and on to the next one more rapidly than the other radio formats. 

Yes, Shake It Off did this without Spotify tho. Having strong pure sales for months can give you longevity as well but I think Ariana needs the streams more..

It's like she gets hits that chart for around 25 weeks but we need that one charting over at least 40 weeks

Joanne    1,867

ari8both are good. TUN got the attention ariana needs/wants rn. She is “trendy” and pumping out music constantly. It’s a cool thing and enjoyable because it expands her discography tenfold. On the contrary, Halsey and other’s traditional strategy works great too and I’m glad she’s succeeding. 

ari5at least Ariana has a hit. Can’t say the same for Fallin in Line or Aceelerate

Manel    6,606

I'm really happy you made it through another day Agugaga.

I'm glad the thrill of hating on Ariana daily is keeping your one braincell and you alive.

ari11

Umbreon    3,752
2 hours ago, Manel said:

I'm really happy you made it through another day Agugaga.

I'm glad the thrill of hating on Ariana daily is keeping your one braincell and you alive.

ari11

He’s sworn off Britney for good, so now it’s 20 Ariana threads a day instead. ari6

Agugaga    1,894
1 minute ago, Umbreon said:

He’s sworn off Britney for good, so now it’s 20 Ariana threads a day instead. ari6

And that means 20 responses from you a day. whit1 

Umbreon    3,752
1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

And that means 20 responses from you a day. whit1 

Bitch, everyone here responds to your topics because we enjoy the shitshow that your low IQ brain is. ari6 

What a Girl Wants is a simple hit song, if she doesn't get that song then she's going to get Dirrty - A Fighter. She says she Keeps Getting Better, but in reality she's Not Herself Tonight. She tries to Accelerate her career, She even tries Twice, but she just won't Fall In Line with the girls of longevity, something she lacks. She gets fat and the world responds with "You're Just A Fool and we don't want to see Your Body". So she screams Oh Mother and her Candyman tells her to Come On Over and Slow It Down Baby. After all is said and done she's confirmed a FLOP. Agu is Hurt.

BlancMac    407
1 hour ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Agu is Hurtkylie9

But Agugaga can't and will not be Hurt because he's so damn {bi-on-ic}  and whenever you Say Something it'll be going through deaf ears because he's busy singing Desnudate. Everything he posts makes us feel So Emotional that we become a Fighter and clock him with drags even if he's busy recreating Moves Like Jagger in ha bedroom and is equally trying to Feel This Moment.

Also, Even some Xtina stans such us myself are fed up with threads like these and wants him to Spin Around In Circles on My Middle, Middle Finger so he can finally Shut Up

If he disappears, we can finally do a pussy popping rendition of WooHoo because we can no longer see his Reflection.

(Gosh I fuckling love bionic and it shows.)

Nihilego    726
17 hours ago, Agugaga said:

Sure "Thank You" next spent 7 weeks at #1 on Billboard but 

this is a meme

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.