Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Dennis Reynolds

The Physical Media Thread

8 minutes ago, Max said:

I only care about physical copies of music actually. Games, movies, shows I all do digitally nowadays. ellie1 

I've grown to appreciate what streaming services have to offer but I'll never prefer it or stop buying physical copies bebe1 I've never bought a non-tangible game at all.

14 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I've grown to appreciate what streaming services have to offer but I'll never prefer it or stop buying physical copies bebe1 I've never bought a non-tangible game at all.

I was like that until like last year. But with the Switch I decided to go digitally just because I wanted to have it all on the console, ready to go. It just works perfectly like that.

Maybe I'll go physical again once I get a PS5 (or maybe Xbox, now that they snatched Bethesda).

1 hour ago, Daenerys said:

Moonstruck's Criterion blu ray arrived a few days bebe1 i'm so happy bebe1 also bought animated Mulan and live action bebe1 kinda slow lately bebe1 what about you? bebe1 

I love Moonstruck bebe1 Do you collect Criterion? I only have a few myself bebe1 I got all this stuff that I posted in your other thread:

Blu-ray:

Bill & Ted Face the Music

Birds of Prey

Frankenstein and the Monster from Hell

One Million Years B.C.

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker 

DVD:

Better Call Saul - Season 5

Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 10

Mysterious Island

4 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I love Moonstruck bebe1 Do you collect Criterion? I only have a few myself bebe1 I got all this stuff that I posted in your other thread:

Blu-ray:

Birds of Prey

One Million Years B.C.

DVD:

Mysterious Island

I also just ordered Captain Kronos: Vampire Hunter and forgot to mention that I got The Valley of Gwangi the other day, both on blu-ray bebe1 

On 11/23/2020 at 8:38 PM, Dennis Reynolds said:

Blu-ray:

Birds of Prey

One Million Years B.C.

DVD:

Mysterious Island

saw this on my phone and forgot when i got on my computer bebe1

i don't necessarily collect them, but if a movie i like is coming to it then i'll buy them. i think they're EXTREMELY well made, but only get what i'm interested in from them bebe1 

Birds of Prey... @Divine approves. Have you seen Rise of Skywalker yet? You probably have and I just forget which is very common for me... ask Hannah bebe1 

22 hours ago, Daenerys said:

saw this on my phone and forgot when i got on my computer bebe1

i don't necessarily collect them, but if a movie i like is coming to it then i'll buy them. i think they're EXTREMELY well made, but only get what i'm interested in from them bebe1 

Birds of Prey... @Divine approves. Have you seen Rise of Skywalker yet? You probably have and I just forget which is very common for me... ask Hannah bebe1 

Yea I've seen it, midnight on Thursday in fact. It's not all that good but the fact that I have every other movie but not that one has been nagging me for a while rip2 even though it's on Disney+ and I've seen it since its release.

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

Yea I've seen it, midnight on Thursday in fact. It's not all that good but the fact that I have every other movie but not that one has been nagging me for a while rip2 even though it's on Disney+ and I've seen it since its release.

oh i'm the same way... i have to complete the collection rip4 unless i lose EXTREME interest like with Westworld... can't really be bothered to buy s3 when i didn't even finish it dd rip4 

14 hours ago, Daenerys said:

oh i'm the same way... i have to complete the collection rip4 unless i lose EXTREME interest like with Westworld... can't really be bothered to buy s3 when i didn't even finish it dd rip4 

I ordered the complete series of Rome on blu-ray...can't wait for that to collect dust for like two years or whatever before I get to it bebe1 

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.