Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

Gaga teases Jazz & Piano looking sickening

56 minutes ago, Merryem said:

HOW WAS IT scream1 

I’ve seen her three times before (CTC Tour, JWT, Enigma) and while they were all great, I’ve never seen her perform like she did tonight. She was on FIRE. There were probably 8 standing ovations in all and the energy in the crowd was great. It’s clear she’s most at home and happy singing jazz music.

I will say that I probably enjoyed Enigma a little more just because I knew all the songs and it was a more “exciting” show, but to be able to listen to Gaga’s interpretations of these standards and to just have her voice be the star of the show was a real treat. Idk I just got back and I love her sm I’m dying rncry6 This has been an amazing weekend lol.

8 hours ago, Bionic Monster said:

I’ve seen her three times before (CTC Tour, JWT, Enigma) and while they were all great, I’ve never seen her perform like she did tonight. She was on FIRE. There were probably 8 standing ovations in all and the energy in the crowd was great. It’s clear she’s most at home and happy singing jazz music.

I will say that I probably enjoyed Enigma a little more just because I knew all the songs and it was a more “exciting” show, but to be able to listen to Gaga’s interpretations of these standards and to just have her voice be the star of the show was a real treat. Idk I just got back and I love her sm I’m dying rncry6 This has been an amazing weekend lol.

Omg I’m so jealous oprah4 hope you had a blast!

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.