Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

darklordoftech

Did Perez Hilton single-handedly destroy Christina?

Imagine being ended by that Rat.

I don't think he ended her as she was already showing a slight decline in popularity during the B2B era, this was only worsened by the 4 year gap between B2B & Bionic. She should have snapped with a full studio album in 2008/9.

What truly ended her was the label setting her up to compete with gaga who truly was unstoppable. There was hype for her but I think her original bionic album would've been more critically acclaimed. 

Perez did do a lot of damage though because the questions he was asking were replicated by a lot of new outlets and gaga fans. 

Her best bet would've been to release burlesque in 2008 (I know if hadn't been filmed but hypothetically) as a continuation of the b2b sound. Then used kgb as a lead to bionic and scrapped the gh idea until way later in her career

4 hours ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Imagine being ended by that Rat.

I don't think he ended her as she was already showing a slight decline in popularity during the B2B era, this was only worsened by the 4 year gap between B2B & Bionic. She should have snapped with a full studio album in 2008/9.

She was about to in 2009, right after her Greatest Hits album but RCA fucked up what could have been a great electroclash album in the name of Light and Darkness by forcing her to record poppier material and making her compete with Gagz who was very big at the time. But yeah that pig in disguise of a monkey did a number on it. 

7 hours ago, darklordoftech said:

Do people really care about gossip that much? The Star Wars prequels always made money no matter how much people complained about "acting" and "dialogue".

93e3a95751015a3ff86d9404a91026b5.png

teas.

1 hour ago, Emperor Nick said:

What truly ended her was the label setting her up to compete with gaga who truly was unstoppable. There was hype for her but I think her original bionic album would've been more critically acclaimed. 

Perez did do a lot of damage though because the questions he was asking were replicated by a lot of new outlets and gaga fans. 

Her best bet would've been to release burlesque in 2008 (I know if hadn't been filmed but hypothetically) as a continuation of the b2b sound. Then used kgb as a lead to bionic and scrapped the gh idea until way later in her career

Yeah, I feel like if RCA didn't set her up to fail, the album wouldn't have been a flop and wouldn't have had a homophobic treatment from those "critics". But hey, years later, it aged like a fine wine. Woohoo and Prima Donna are still fucking pussy bawps.

The BIONIC impact lives on!!!

I still can't get over how powerfully Piggy was  back in the day, i use to read his site like 10 times a day cuz he had all the tea and the comment sections were always popping chi1  The way all the girls kissed had to kiss his ass even when he was vile to them. Like he  publicly wished britney dead in 2008 and still got to be in her circus tour into in 2009, cuz her team knew that if he was team britney then everybody else would fall in line and they did. 

7 hours ago, River Song said:

I still can't get over how powerfully Piggy was  back in the day, i use to read his site like 10 times a day cuz he had all the tea and the comment sections were always popping chi1  The way all the girls kissed had to kiss his ass even when he was vile to them. Like he  publicly wished britney dead in 2008 and still got to be in her circus tour into in 2009, cuz her team knew that if he was team britney then everybody else would fall in line and they did. 

Well, now his as irrelevant as his blog. That dude's a total mess and I'm happy Jennifer Aniston put him in his place. 

On 1/21/2019 at 7:52 PM, BlancMac said:

Well, now his as irrelevant as his blog. That dude's a total mess and I'm happy Jennifer Aniston put him in his place. 

Aniston told him off? Do tell. I Googled it but couldn't find what you're talking about. Honestly, Perez is a negative and sad person. I think a lot of the commentators on this website could use him as an inspiration of how not to be. There is a lot of vapid shit slinging on this website and it's very unfortunate. We're here to discuss art and music, not tear musicians down for their personal lives. It's very disappointing. 

On 1/25/2019 at 11:49 AM, Pawn said:

Aniston told him off? Do tell. I Googled it but couldn't find what you're talking about. Honestly, Perez is a negative and sad person. I think a lot of the commentators on this website could use him as an inspiration of how not to be. There is a lot of vapid shit slinging on this website and it's very unfortunate. We're here to discuss art and music, not tear musicians down for their personal lives. It's very disappointing. 

Yep she definitely did. I watched a Youtube video of her Ellen interview and she was asked about it. If I'm not mistaken, it was around early 2011(?) when he wrote unflattering stuff about her. From what I can remember, she talked to him when she saw him at a parking lot but yeah, she seemed pretty pissed at him but she handled it with class and not actually punched him...although I would be there for it if she did.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.