Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Chris

2 killed 40 detained in new Chechnya purge

3 hours ago, Miss Show Business said:

Disgusting and horrifying — cannot even imagine what these poor men are dealing with. This should be declared an international emergency and a genocide, and Russia should suffer crippling sanctions for this. This is shameful.

I agree with the "international emergency" part, however, it is important to notice Russia actually condones this type of actions by pretending they don't even exist, so them "sanctioning" Chechnya is unfortunately out of the question.

9 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

I agree with the "international emergency" part, however, it is important to notice Russia actually condones this type of actions by pretending they don't even exist, so them "sanctioning" Chechnya is unfortunately out of the question.

Not Russia, the United Nations. Russia should face global sanctions for this blatant human rights violation. We unfortunately can't depend on Russia to end this.

On 1/21/2019 at 9:34 PM, Miss Show Business said:

Not Russia, the United Nations. Russia should face global sanctions for this blatant human rights violation. We unfortunately can't depend on Russia to end this.

My bad, I must've misread. You're right, Russia should be sanctioned, sadly don´'t think it will ever happen.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.