Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

fab

The biggest injustice in recent memory will finally be put right!

AHHHH the fucking FUMES in this thread lmfao2 i’m crying i cant the way the fossils consistently are being STOMP STOMP STOMPED on lmfao2 can’t wait until my fave snatches her ACADEMY AWARD WINNING title for a category supposedly no one “cares about” lmfao2 and another nomination for BEST ACTRESS that their geriatric fave could only DREAM about lmfao2 whew get your xanax and ambiens ready girls bc y’all will NOT be able to sleep for the next two months while gaga continues to be a WINNER whereas you guys and your fave remain LOSERS lmfao2 

5 minutes ago, Merryem said:

AHHHH the fucking FUMES in this thread lmfao2 i’m crying i cant the way the fossils consistently are being STOMP STOMP STOMPED on lmfao2 can’t wait until my fave snatches her ACADEMY AWARD WINNING title for a category supposedly no one “cares about” lmfao2 and another nomination for BEST ACTRESS that their geriatric fave could only DREAM about lmfao2 whew get your xanax and ambiens ready girls bc y’all will NOT be able to sleep for the next two months while gaga continues to be a WINNER whereas you guys and your fave remain LOSERS lmfao2 

IFKR, the way they're already attempting to downgrade a BOS win bey9

Gaga is a prime example of faking it til you make it

this wasn’t even an original performance, once again she has to steal and replicate the past to get acclaim. The only thing she copied well was Barbra Streisand’s nose!

25 minutes ago, rocky road said:

Gaga is a prime example of faking it til you make it

this wasn’t even an original performance, once again she has to steal and replicate the past to get acclaim. The only thing she copied well was Barbra Streisand’s nose!

ahhhh the way my fake fave WON gaga3 not everyone can have a lead single debut at #1 like legendtina did with fall in line  gaga1 

29 minutes ago, Madonna said:

Oh look! It's the constantly choleric and hysterical hyena, Miss @Merryem again with her usual FOSSSIILLLLLLSSS!!!!!!! bashing.

giphy.gif

24 minutes ago, Jjang said:

The sis is so pressed. awk1 a short sentence vs an encyclopedia of whining yeah sure its us who’s pressed lmao  

stomp STOMP

8dbba9fce6b26c465b5c751989645f81-full.pn

1 hour ago, Merryem said:

stomp STOMP

8dbba9fce6b26c465b5c751989645f81-full.pn

Why do you pretend like we stan Madonna as a film actress though brit3 we stan the #1 most acclaimed female artist of all time, Gaga can enjoy the #1167 spot we ain’t bothered trust me sis. Only you it seems by your paranoid and anxious responses  gaga13

And wasn't Gaga not even eligible to technically be nominated because her contribution was too little? As if that doesn't prove how desperate she was for that award - had Madonna done that she’d have 2 under belt rn. ew1  

1 hour ago, Madonna said:

Oh look! It's the constantly choleric and hysterical hyena, Miss @Merryem again with her usual FOSSSIILLLLLLSSS!!!!!!! bashing.

giphy.gif

Mmmhmm. Like what's the percentage of Madonna fans who defend her acting? Like 0.2%? But that handful totally means Madonna is old (which must also mean she's evil) and that all of Madonna's non-acting stuff across her career is equally garbage. Ugh their minds!!1!!

Anyway, props to Gaga. Almost all of us agree there. Madonna sux as an actress almost always. We still agree. But no wait time for a new thread about it2oi3rjo323ro1i

50 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Why do you pretend like we stan Madonna as a film actress though brit3 we stan the #1 most acclaimed female artist of all time, Gaga can enjoy the #1167 spot we ain’t bothered trust me sis. Only you it seems by your paranoid and anxious responses  gaga13

And wasn't Gaga not even eligible to technically be nominated because her contribution was too little? As if that doesn't prove how desperate she was for that award - had Madonna done that she’d have 2 under belt rn. ew1  

sure jan lmfao2 the way y’all always SWARM to any gaga thread to discredit her and then instantly get defensive whew. i love it when my fave WINS. oldonna can NOT relate. poor girl

9 minutes ago, Merryem said:

sure jan lmfao2 the way y’all always SWARM to any gaga thread to discredit her and then instantly get defensive whew. i love it when my fave WINS. oldonna can NOT relate. poor girl

I stated the obvious (well not so obvious for biased stans) - that for years nobody cared for that category, esp. critics. She’s probably getting nominated for Best Actress and that’s a great deal, once again you just assume I have a problem admitting to some facts. gaga1 Your paranoid and insecure nature leads you to build these false narratives about other people and its just ugly to witness. You’re a perfect example of an entitled LM brat who can’t take the slightest criticism aimed toward his precious mommy monster. burn1

2 minutes ago, Jjang said:

I stated the obvious (well not so obvious for biased stans) - that for years nobody cared for that category, esp. critics. She’s probably getting nominated for Best Actress and that’s a great deal, once again you just assume I have a problem admitting to some facts. gaga1 Your paranoid and insecure nature leads you to build these false narratives about other people and its just ugly to witness. You’re a perfect example of an entitled LM brat who can’t take the slightest criticism aimed toward his precious mommy monster. burn1

and the obvious is that while gaga is WINNING, y’all r still here mad as hell trying to convince others ur not. whew stay pressed and STOMPED on, i CAN stand it. ❤️

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.